Metal Storm logo
Deals Death - Sign With Spinefarm Records, New Album In March

Swedish gothenburg metal band Deals Death announced that the band has signed on with Spinefarm Records. The band will release the album Elite in March of 2012. The album is the follow-up to the 2009 debut Internal Demons.

The band released this official announcement: "Deals Death would like to announce that we have signed a deal with Spinefarm records! We are proud to say that we are now a part of this great label. Now, the future we have been waiting for is finally here and Elite will be released in March 2012!"

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Deals Death
Posted: 25.11.2011 by DEATH666

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 5   Visited by: 29 users
25.11.2011 - 11:27
Doc G.
Full Grown Hoser
Is it just me, or does Spinefarm just sign melodeath-esque bands consisting of pretty men to their label? Maybe I'm just imagining things, but it does seem like a trend...
----
"I got a lot of really good ideas, problem is, most of them suck."
- George Carlin
25.11.2011 - 21:18
Troy Killjoy
perfunctionist
Written by Doc G. on 25.11.2011 at 11:27
Is it just me, or does Spinefarm just sign melodeath-esque bands consisting of pretty men to their label?

Finnish men are pretty by nature, especially when they have long hair, and Spinefarm is a Finnish label, and lots of Finns play melodeath in one form or another.
----
"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools because they have to say something."
25.11.2011 - 21:47
Troy Killjoy
perfunctionist
Written by Guest on 25.11.2011 at 21:36
Have to mention that Venom (which sucks ) has some sort of a deal with Spinefarm also, so... they're quite the opposite of the mentioned ideal.

(Agreed, they suck.) And that's just to throw guys like me and Godin off their scent.
----
"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools because they have to say something."
26.11.2011 - 16:37
Doc G.
Full Grown Hoser
Written by Troy Killjoy on 25.11.2011 at 21:47

Written by Guest on 25.11.2011 at 21:36
Have to mention that Venom (which sucks ) has some sort of a deal with Spinefarm also, so... they're quite the opposite of the mentioned ideal.

(Agreed, they suck.) And that's just to throw guys like me and Godin off their scent.

Uh...yeah...*cough cough*...Venom sucks...I totally hate them too, guys...

Maybe I am wrong, but Spinefarm bands generally have at least one Alexi Laiho/Petri Linrdroos man-pretty sort of members.
----
"I got a lot of really good ideas, problem is, most of them suck."
- George Carlin
02.01.2012 - 13:58
Milena
gloom cookie
Written by Doc G. on 26.11.2011 at 16:37

Maybe I am wrong, but Spinefarm bands generally have at least one Alexi Laiho/Petri Linrdroos man-pretty sort of members.

I don't find either of them pretty, but yes, each Finnish band has at least one pretty member in its lineup.
----
7.0 means the album is good

Hits total: 2967 | This month: 4