Metal Storm logo
Obsequiae

29.11.2011 - 14:27
The Turbanator

Came across this band a week earlier and I must say, I'm enjoying their "Suspended in the Brume of Eos" album. I recommend it to everyone.

----
In the name of forests; In the name of stars; In the name of all the seas; In the name of storms... Proud sons of ancient nation; Proud sons of sacred song in the wind; Proud sons behind a mirror of ice who told... Fathers of the icy age!!
29.11.2011 - 14:55
Marcel Hubregtse
Grumpy Old Fuck
Okay band and album but nothing special, sounds like a gazillion others in this field.
----
Member of the true crusade against European Flower Metal

Yesterday is dead and gone, tomorrow is out of sight
Dawn Crosby (r.i.p.)
05.04.1963 - 15.12.1996

29.11.2011 - 15:24
The Turbanator

Written by Marcel Hubregtse on 29.11.2011 at 14:55

Okay band and album but nothing special, sounds like a gazillion others in this field.

Don't know about that as it's my first time hearing such music, and I liked it. Any other bands like this you recommend?
----
In the name of forests; In the name of stars; In the name of all the seas; In the name of storms... Proud sons of ancient nation; Proud sons of sacred song in the wind; Proud sons behind a mirror of ice who told... Fathers of the icy age!!
29.11.2011 - 20:47
Troy Killjoy
perfunctionist
I don't know if I'd say it sounds like a gazillion other bands, but this definitely reminds me of a lot of those Russian pagan metal bands like Arkona.
----
"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools because they have to say something."
29.11.2011 - 20:51
Marcel Hubregtse
Grumpy Old Fuck
Written by Troy Killjoy on 29.11.2011 at 20:47

I don't know if I'd say it sounds like a gazillion other bands, but this definitely reminds me of a lot of those Russian pagan metal bands like Arkona.

A gazillion is quoite over the top I agree
Btw I am laughing at myself now because I see I rated it a 7.6 originally whereas now I would rate it a 7
----
Member of the true crusade against European Flower Metal

Yesterday is dead and gone, tomorrow is out of sight
Dawn Crosby (r.i.p.)
05.04.1963 - 15.12.1996

14.04.2012 - 00:46
The Turbanator

Still loving these guys!
----