Metal Storm logo
In Mourning - New Album Title Announced

Swedish metallers In Mourning have revealed the title of their upcoming new album: The Weight Of Oceans will be the follow-up to 2010's Monolith. It was also announced that the album will be issued next year by Spinefarm Records.

The band posted on their Facebook page: "We are proud to announce that our new record will be entitled The Weight Of Oceans and that it will be released in 2012 by Spinefarm Records."

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: In Mourning
Posted: 30.11.2011 by Dark Blood

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 14   Visited by: 127 users
30.11.2011 - 11:27
BloodTears
ANA-thema
Extremely excited about this! Especially after hearing the title. I quite like it. Big expectations for one of my favourite bands, as usual.
----
Written by BloodTears on 19.08.2011 at 18:29

Like you could kiss my ass.

My Instagram
30.11.2011 - 11:30
RockeRoy

Love this band, but my expectations are high, and i hope i'm not dissapointed
----
You found god? If nobody claims him in thirty days, he's yours

Walk with me in hell
30.11.2011 - 11:59
K✞ulu
Seeker of Truth
Yeah, I am curious what these guys will do with this new album. Last album had some drawbacks as far as my perception is concerned, but I do expect something interesting from them.
----
Savor what you feel and what you see
Things that may not seem important now
But may be tomorrow

R.I.P. Chuck Schuldiner

Satan was a Backstreet Boy
30.11.2011 - 12:07
Kuroboshi

I'm so excited! It seems like these guys can't make bad music.
30.11.2011 - 14:36
3rdWorldFuckface
Account deleted
I remember when i first registered in this website... these guys were the at the top albums for that year.I thought they were some super-talented guys or something. Then i learnt abt the album charts and the work of fanboys... nice memories.
30.11.2011 - 15:52
BloodTears
ANA-thema
Written by Guest on 30.11.2011 at 14:36

I remember when i first registered in this website... these guys were the at the top albums for that year.I thought they were some super-talented guys or something. Then i learnt abt the album charts and the work of fanboys... nice memories.

If anything, people usually rate their albums really low. I don't see a lot of IM fanboys around.
----

My Instagram
30.11.2011 - 17:30
Dark Blood
The Avenger
Written by BloodTears on 30.11.2011 at 11:27

Extremely excited about this! Especially after hearing the title. I quite like it. Big expectations for one of my favourite bands, as usual.

Great news huh?
I'm also very excited! Monolith was one of the best albums for me last year, so I can't wait for this.

Thank you for accepting the news! And sorry for the mistakes hehe
----
It is humanity who must pay homage to the greatness of the Universe... not the Universe to the human narcissism.
30.11.2011 - 17:54
BloodTears
ANA-thema
Written by Dark Blood on 30.11.2011 at 17:30

Written by BloodTears on 30.11.2011 at 11:27

Great news huh?
I'm also very excited! Monolith was one of the best albums for me last year, so I can't wait for this.

Thank you for accepting the news! And sorry for the mistakes hehe

You didn't have mistakes. So, don't worry. I was very excited about the news myself. I don't know if you know this, but they are one of my fav bands, good to know you like them too
----

My Instagram
30.11.2011 - 18:16
Dechef

That's a nice title, suits their ... image. Monolith was so-so, for me it had a few great songs but also a few lesser ones, so I'm pretty stoked to hear anything new for them see if they've imrpoved like Volturyon has
30.11.2011 - 18:20
Dark Blood
The Avenger
Written by BloodTears on 30.11.2011 at 17:54

You didn't have mistakes. So, don't worry. I was very excited about the news myself. I don't know if you know this, but they are one of my fav bands, good to know you like them too

Well, yeah I like them a lot too. I think I rated Monolith with a perfect 10 actually, which is a rare thing to do with new albums.
I was aware that you were a fan, but not that they're one of your fav bands. Good to know too
----
It is humanity who must pay homage to the greatness of the Universe... not the Universe to the human narcissism.
30.11.2011 - 19:43
SMAX

Extremely cited! I can tell just by the title that the album will be HEAVY! Can't wait.
30.11.2011 - 21:30
ImperialTroll
Account deleted
Well the album title sounds very progressive "in a good way". Can't wait!
01.12.2011 - 04:34
Symmachus

Nice news. And it's pretty soon after Monolith as well. The Weight of Oceans is an admirable album title.
03.12.2011 - 17:33
Justicelust

And the weight of the album will equal the weight of an ocean! I'm extremely excited about this.

Hits total: 3041 | This month: 3