06. Vettenetter

Found in 17 lists
Top lists

Comments

Comments: 5   Visited by: 193 users
01.12.2011 - 23:23
Troy Killjoy
perfunctionist
Kvist... It's been a long time since I've read that name. I think I've got this on my Zune, can't be sure. I think I really liked it too, but again, it's been so long I don't even remember.
----
"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools because they have to say something."
01.12.2011 - 23:26
Troy Killjoy
perfunctionist
Written by Guest on 01.12.2011 at 23:25
Just make sure it wasn't Svikt, which is a new band and released a great album this year ;]

Nope, it was definitely Kvist.
----
"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools because they have to say something."
15.08.2019 - 17:30
qlacs
"The Quaker"
I understand black metal has to be of crappy production to be kvlt, but the guitars sound worse than most demos of the era - most importantly they are not loud enough or the clarity was cut from them in a bad way, and some parts legit sound like they came from a dying guitar amp that clipped hard... The music seems pretty good but it's hard to enjoy it with such a sound. What a way to remain obscure.
----
05.01.2021 - 00:18
Alakazam
spendin' cheese
Fucking smooth post-orgasm drive. Moody, massaging atmos melodics perfect to sunsets with saturated oranges and purple cuts. That cover adaptation doesn't give the music portrayed the justice it needed until the true vinyl layout arrived at the show.

Stupet and Vettenetter relax smoothly hard like beautiful ladies' hips and four upper leg muscles gracing your fingertips (shoulders and biceps for the ladies) as you inhale Diptyque (or anything burning that's fragrant) while on some Voss.

Perhaps is a coincidence that favourites from 1996 keep on rising but there truly was something especially special in the air for that year alone on metals most important decade.
----
I may not have the largest collection but I certainly have the absolute best

10.02.2024 - 22:24
F3ynman2000
Nocturnal Bro
Very unique-sounding somehow! Discovered this today thanks to Black Metal Promotion's upload

Hits total: 5323 | This month: 42