CoB - Relentless Reckless Forever
The Haunted - Unseen
Black Tide - Post Mortem
Sepultura - Kairos
Norther - Circle Regenerated

Total votes: 69
02.12.2011 - 18:32
Metal_4Ever
2011 was the most year that have a shit albums including those choices above, So what do you think about the worst album of it?
I guess and all people guess that Lulu is the Worst but for me I'd choose the Morbid Angel one I think that album is way shitter than Lulu IMO.. what you say?
03.12.2011 - 09:16
Angelic Storm
Melodious
The latest COB was actually better than I was expecting, so it wouldn't make my worst albums of the year list. "Dedicated To Chaos" and "Kairos" however, are terrible albums. Both Illud and Unseen were disappointing to me, if not completely awful... I really don't need to say anything about Lulu, and the other 2 albums you've listed I haven't heard, so can't comment on them.
03.12.2011 - 09:21
Troy Killjoy
perfunctionist
Staff
The most pointless thread in existence. It's Lulu. Like 3 people in the world would say otherwise, and they were obviously dropped several times as a baby.
----
"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools because they have to say something."
03.12.2011 - 09:52
vezzy
Stallmanite
That's one sip, right?
----
Licensed under the GPLv3.
Relinquish proprietary software for a greater GNU/America.
03.12.2011 - 13:08
Metal_4Ever
Written by Troy Killjoy on 03.12.2011 at 09:21

The most pointless thread in existence. It's Lulu. Like 3 people in the world would say otherwise, and they were obviously dropped several times as a baby.

LuLu is way better than the shit morbid angel shit.. If you think that Lulu is the worst album ever made... I'm with you but the morbid angel one is as shit as Lulu, so then.
03.12.2011 - 13:48
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
All from list sucks big time + many more so but from list I vote for lulu , but there is many fuck up albums more how good this year easyer are say good
----
I stand whit Ukraine and Israel. They have right to defend own citizens.

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
03.12.2011 - 22:18
Troy Killjoy
perfunctionist
Staff
Written by Metal_4Ever on 03.12.2011 at 13:08
LuLu is way better than the shit morbid angel shit.. If you think that Lulu is the worst album ever made... I'm with you but the morbid angel one is as shit as Lulu, so then.

No. At least Morbid Angel's latest had more than one riff. And no old man cryptic lyrics spoken word bullshit.
----
"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools because they have to say something."
03.12.2011 - 22:26
Metal_4Ever
Written by Troy Killjoy on 03.12.2011 at 22:18

Written by Metal_4Ever on 03.12.2011 at 13:08

No. At least Morbid Angel's latest had more than one riff. And no old man cryptic lyrics spoken word bullshit.

Yeah, like "The Piss Is Way Better Than The Shit, It Is Faster To Get Out Of The Body"
04.12.2011 - 20:24
Unhealer
Eclecticist
So sad that Lulu will clearly win this poll...

There are some albums up there I haven't checked yet, but the ones I heard I didn't feel them as a bad record.

Also, I can't really remember checking out any "bad records" this year, I'll do some memory and see what I find.
05.12.2011 - 19:17
arwestromen
Could you really call lilu a metal album? Can't we just deny it....let just call it a metal band doing some sort of art album or something
----
Don't fuck with sweden
We gave you IKEA
05.12.2011 - 21:04
Metal_4Ever
Written by arwestromen on 05.12.2011 at 19:17

Could you really call lilu a metal album? Can't we just deny it....let just call it a metal band doing some sort of art album or something

They themselves had came up with Master of Puppets.. Weird
05.12.2011 - 23:36
ANGEL REAPER
One thing is sure: this year the competition for worst album of all time will be strong
also people does Korn's new album can count for this "grand prize"?
----
"Cross is only an iron,hope is just an illusion,freedom is nothing but a name..."
"Build your walls of the dead stone...Build your roofs of a dead wood..Build your dreams of a dead thoughts"
06.12.2011 - 06:15
king_matt
I usually don't waste my time on low-rated albums on this site, so the only one on this list that I've heard is Lulu.
----
http://www.last.fm/user/King_Matt
06.12.2011 - 07:56
Void Eater
Account deleted
Illud Divinum Insanus. It's not quite as bad as everybody makes it out to be, but it does quite suck. Too Extreme! is one of the most annoying songs I've heard, the death metal songs are incredibly dull and boring, Radikult and Destructos had some decent parts but drag on for way to long... It's just not good... I do like I Am Morbid though; only good song there.
09.12.2011 - 14:00
edgethrasherx
Metallica's Lulu I really can't understand why anyone would say otherwise. The riffs are more for hard rock then Metal, and the vocals are horrible! It seems like Metallica could have picked up an old man from the street and recorded those vocals!
----
"killing for religion. something i don't understand"-Dave Mustaine
10.12.2011 - 15:28
Candlemass
Defaeco
I think a better wording would be "disappointing", Morid Angel was for me. I was not expecting (or hoping for) nothing from Metallica or CoB.
14.12.2011 - 03:39
@gent_-_orange
It has to be between Lulu and Illud. Illud gets my vote because I thought Lulu was going to be bad when it was first announced so there was no dissapointment. Illud on the other hand is the first time I heard a shitty MA album, Something I thought I would never do.
14.12.2011 - 07:34
Angelic Storm
Melodious
Written by ANGEL REAPER on 05.12.2011 at 23:36

One thing is sure: this year the competition for worst album of all time will be strong
also people does Korn's new album can count for this "grand prize"?

Why not? It's Worst album in 2011, not worst METAL album in 2011. If it were only metal albums that qualified, some of those albums listed would be exempt from being chosen. Especially Dedicated To Chaos and Lulu. And the new Korn wouldn't qualify either. My worst metal album of the year is probably Kairos. Seeing as to me, the new Queensryche and Lulu aren't metal albums, although the latter album has metal elements.
14.12.2011 - 12:03
BloodTears
ANA-thema
Elite
Why isn't Arch Enemy on this list? Either way, Khaos Legions for me.
----
Written by BloodTears on 19.08.2011 at 18:29

Like you could kiss my ass.

My Instagram
14.12.2011 - 12:29
Angelic Storm
Melodious
Written by BloodTears on 14.12.2011 at 12:03

Although it's not as bad as "Kairos", that album probably is in my top 10 worst albums of the year.
14.12.2011 - 14:51
Boxcar Willy
yr a kook
Written by edgethrasherx on 09.12.2011 at 14:00

It seems like Metallica could have picked up an old man from the street and recorded those vocals!

they did.
----
14:22 - Marcel Hubregtse
I do your mum

DESTROY DRUM TRIGGERS
15.12.2011 - 23:32
Metal_4Ever
Written by BloodTears on 14.12.2011 at 12:03

Huh? there are alot of shitter albums. I guess that album is somehow good without comparing to any choice above.
16.12.2011 - 07:20
Doc G.
Full Grown Hoser
Staff
Yeah, it's definitely LuLu. Most of those are pretty bad, but at least have at least a few (if however insignificant) listenable moments. Lulu is about as unpalatable as you can get - by pretty much any sort of standard you want to measure it by.
----
"I got a lot of really good ideas, problem is, most of them suck."
- George Carlin
16.12.2011 - 08:10
Angelic Storm
Melodious
Written by Metal_4Ever on 15.12.2011 at 23:32
Huh? there are alot of shitter albums. I guess that album is somehow good without comparing to any choice above.

That is perhaps true, but it is a painfully average album, and compared to the best Arch Enemy stuff, it is bad. Sure, compared to "Lulu" or "Dedicated To Chaos", then it is a decent album, but saying it's good compared to them isn't really high praise. Comparing it to the classic Arch Enemy material, it is sorely lacking, and that is the comparison that should be made.

@Doc: Agreed. "Kairos" has the odd fleeting good moment, heck, even "Dedicated To Chaos" has one song I can say I really enjoy. So "Lulu" definitely takes the worst album of the year prize for me.
31.12.2011 - 18:14
Pennywise
Account deleted
Whats wrong with you, Relentless Reckless Forever is one of COBs best albums and Kairos is the third great album in row with the black guy.
31.12.2011 - 18:57
When it comes to shitty albums , nothing beats the good old Lars Ulrich and his twisted fucking musical vision ! Thumbs up Lars for destroying what's left in my heart for Metallica ! Also Morbid Angel's album is pretty lame and a disgrace to the rest of their albums . I didn't even bother checking out Nother's and CoB's new stuff.
23.08.2012 - 22:54
Ellrohir
Heaven Knight
Lulu is so bad, that it even doesn't deserve to win this poll

from "normal" albums i was most disappointed from Edguy's "Age Of The Joker"
----
My rest seems now calm and deep
Finally I got my dead man sleep

26.08.2012 - 18:28
Alex F
Slick Dick Rick
Written by Boxcar Willy on 14.12.2011 at 14:51

Written by edgethrasherx on 09.12.2011 at 14:00

It seems like Metallica could have picked up an old man from the street and recorded those vocals!

they did.

Epic win
26.08.2012 - 23:32
I_Die_Often
Too many bad albums to choose just one...
"I'll have the lot!"
----
Old enough to be your Daddy... speaking of which... you look familiar... do I know your mother???
31.08.2012 - 01:37
CobiWan1993
Secundum Filium
I choose Dedicated to Chaos, at least many of the other albums on this list are unintentionally hilarious. Queensryche's new one doesn't even have that going for it, it's just beating a dead horse giving birth to more dead horses, with another dead horse.
----
Ordinary men hate solitude. But the Master makes use of it, embracing his aloneness, realizing he is one with the whole universe (Lao Tzu).