Metal Storm logo
Spawn Of Possession - Complete Work On New Album

Swedish tech-death assassins Spawn Of Possession have completed work on their third full-length album, Incurso, for a spring release via Relapse Records. The CD, which will contain nine tracks plus an instrumental intro, was recorded at Pama Studios in Kristianopel, Sweden with engineer Magnus "Mankan" Sedenberg.

According to a press release, "devastating riffs, jaw-dropping time-signatures and improbably complex songwriting coalesce to create an opus of next-level death metal on Incurso, which the band promises to be their most supreme work to date, and more devastating than ever."

Source: roadrunnerrecords.com
Band profile: Spawn Of Possession
Posted: 02.12.2011 by Panzerchrist

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 8   Visited by: 80 users
02.12.2011 - 22:59
king_matt

Yes, I can't wait for another SoP album! I'm so excited. I hope it lives up to their first two master works.
----
http://www.last.fm/user/King_Matt
02.12.2011 - 23:06
Troy Killjoy
perfunctionist
Fuck yes.
----
"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools because they have to say something."
03.12.2011 - 00:08
MetalDoomMaster

I can not wait for this. Everything this band has done is amazing. Also, fuck yes.
03.12.2011 - 01:52
psykometal
A staff guy...
It's about fucking time!!!
----
~Zep, Database and Forum Moderation~

03.12.2011 - 06:18
Edmund Fogg

One of the bands I've discored thanks to MS . Intrigued to hear samples of their most supreme work to date!
----
You cannot sedate all the things you hate - MM
The Observer is the source of reality - Bloom
God damn it!! What did Diddy didn't do? - Satan
03.12.2011 - 06:43
3rdWorldFuckface
Account deleted
" classical music-influenced death metal " says Wikipedia..... Looking frwd to this one...
03.12.2011 - 07:19
Misfit74

I'm in.
05.12.2011 - 01:14
₣rost Giant

FUCK YEEEEAAAAA

Hits total: 2342 | This month: 8