Metal Storm logo
Xandria - Unveil New Album Artwork

Having inked a new record deal with Napalm Records in August, the German symphonic gothic metal quintet Xandria have now unveiled the artwork for their upcoming album entitled Neverworld's End. The album will see the light of day on February 22nd, 2012.

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Xandria
Posted: 03.12.2011 by BudDa

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 9   Visited by: 167 users
03.12.2011 - 13:08
Lethean
Account deleted
Nothing special in this artwork, no new creativity ,I was trying to guess how it would look like, exactly I imagined it with a blue cold light, a lonely persona sitting right in middle of a strange grotesque environment and at the same time gloomy. please change this theme it won't even make fans courage for taking a look at track lists.
03.12.2011 - 13:40
Enissa

Nice artwork, hope the album will be so...
03.12.2011 - 14:13
PocketMetal

Listening to new Nemesea album made me hate Napalm Records , I hope it won't be the story about this album .
03.12.2011 - 19:48
CyberSymphony
Ollie
Written by PocketMetal on 03.12.2011 at 14:13

Listening to new Nemesea album made me hate Napalm Records , I hope it won't be the story about this album .

I hope not, from what i've heard from Xandria, this should not be anything like Nemesea.
03.12.2011 - 22:58
CharlesMiller

Written by PocketMetal on 03.12.2011 at 14:13

I hope not either. Nemesea new album is complete CRAP!
04.12.2011 - 05:05
Jason W.
Razorbliss
Really nice artwork that's slightly ruined by its color scheme, but ah well, after hearing the new songs at Metal Female Voices, it's a definite buy for me, so looking forward to it
----
"After silence that which comes nearest to expressing the inexpressible is music." - Aldous Huxley
05.12.2011 - 13:54
Elodie Artour
Slania
Written by Jason W. on 04.12.2011 at 05:05

Really nice artwork that's slightly ruined by its color scheme, but ah well, after hearing the new songs at Metal Female Voices, it's a definite buy for me, so looking forward to it

I personally dislike the artwork but I do fancy what I've heard of this album so far, so same here. It sounded totally Xandria-like; not to mention how well Manu's voice fitted with the music.

On a side note, I'm not fond of the band's new logo, either. In addition, Napalm indeed is a pretty shitty label.
----
Speak up dear 'cause I cannot hear you...
05.12.2011 - 20:44
Jason W.
Razorbliss
Written by Elodie Artour on 05.12.2011 at 13:54

[...] Napalm indeed is a pretty shitty label.

Why so? I certainly don't like everything they put out, but nor do I like every release any label puts out.
----
"After silence that which comes nearest to expressing the inexpressible is music." - Aldous Huxley
06.12.2011 - 14:58
Elodie Artour
Slania
Written by Jason W. on 05.12.2011 at 20:44

Written by Elodie Artour on 05.12.2011 at 13:54

[...] Napalm indeed is a pretty shitty label.

Why so? I certainly don't like everything they put out, but nor do I like every release any label puts out.

I wasn't referring to releases. I've had a conversation with a former Napalm Records musician who was nothing but dissatisfied with their services. Naturally, I couldn't unveil any more details, neither his name.

P.S.: The act got disbanded quite a while ago anyway.
----
Speak up dear 'cause I cannot hear you...

Hits total: 2721 | This month: 5