Metal Storm logo
Saturnian Mist

15.12.2011 - 06:38
Troy Killjoy
perfunctionist
staff
Finnish occult black metal band Saturnian Mist released their debut full-length, Gnostikoi Ha-Shaitan, last month via Ahdistuksen Aihio Productions (Jumalhämärä, Profetus, Ave Maria).

Here's the band's back catalog:

Self-titled demo (2008)
Repellings EP (2009)
Split with Creatura (2009)

----
"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools because they have to say something."
15.12.2011 - 20:19
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
I didnt kmnow this band before but so far good I like this song, thank's for sharing
----
I stand whit Ukraine and Israel. They have right to defend own citizens.

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
15.12.2011 - 20:28
Troy Killjoy
perfunctionist
staff
I only heard of them recently, but I kinda liked the few songs I heard. The vocals are a lot different from most black metal bands, from Behemoth-like shouts to Akercocke-esque cleans and more typical death growls/shrieks, but definitely an old thrashy black metal style.
----
"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools because they have to say something."
16.12.2011 - 06:33
The Turbanator
This is good. thank you for this!
----
In the name of forests; In the name of stars; In the name of all the seas; In the name of storms... Proud sons of ancient nation; Proud sons of sacred song in the wind; Proud sons behind a mirror of ice who told... Fathers of the icy age!!
16.12.2011 - 06:43
Troy Killjoy
perfunctionist
staff
Written by The Turbanator on 16.12.2011 at 06:33
This is good. thank you for this!

Always a pleasure to spread the word.
----
17.12.2011 - 16:13
Savopipo
Sounds OK.
----
Check Tystnad out at http://tystnad.bandcamp.com