Metal Storm logo
Wolves in the Throne Room

Original post

Posted by Zombie, M.D., 18.05.2006 - 12:02
If you're into Weakling you should really enjoy this. Its a little too simmilar to Weakling at times, but they manage to pull it off very well.

http://www.wolvesinthethroneroom.com/menudo2.htm
26.09.2011 - 07:29
Timm O)))

I don't really get all this "Hipster Black Metal" shit. When i think hipster metal, i think Liturgy.
I've seen them live once at a festival but that was before i actually got into them. It was still one of the highlights of the festival though!
I'm gonna see 'em again in november.
13.10.2011 - 18:21
Hendrikse
Account deleted
Goin to a WITTR gig in a few weeks, anyone know if takin photos at their concerts is really a problem?
19.06.2012 - 09:14
The Turbanator

Diadem Of 12 Stars is their best album. Love it so much.
----
In the name of forests; In the name of stars; In the name of all the seas; In the name of storms... Proud sons of ancient nation; Proud sons of sacred song in the wind; Proud sons behind a mirror of ice who told... Fathers of the icy age!!
28.03.2013 - 23:42
The Turbanator

They're on Bandcamp finally.

HERE
----
In the name of forests; In the name of stars; In the name of all the seas; In the name of storms... Proud sons of ancient nation; Proud sons of sacred song in the wind; Proud sons behind a mirror of ice who told... Fathers of the icy age!!
07.04.2013 - 06:49
Rasputin

Great band.
10.06.2021 - 21:01
Cynic Metalhead
Paisa Vich Nasha
WITTR's new album "Primordial Arcona" releasing on 20th Aug.

Strange no news around here.
10.06.2021 - 22:24
AndyMetalFreak
A Nice Guy
Not a band I have ever really got into, which is surprising because Atmospheric Black metal is usually one of my favourite genre's, maybe they are just a bit too long winded for me, but then again I have only listened to Two Hunters, and Diadem Of 12 Stars in full.
11.06.2021 - 08:29
Cynic Metalhead
Paisa Vich Nasha
Written by AndyMetalFreak on 10.06.2021 at 22:24

Not a band I have ever really got into, which is surprising because Atmospheric Black metal is usually one of my favourite genre's,

Not an easy entry gate to WITTR considering a fan of the genre. It's extremely technical and hard to consume notes hit by these legends.

it takes time to embrace the sound of Wolves, but once you're accustomed to it - it gets sexy.
11.06.2021 - 11:52
AndyMetalFreak
A Nice Guy
Written by Cynic Metalhead on 11.06.2021 at 08:29

Written by AndyMetalFreak on 10.06.2021 at 22:24

Not a band I have ever really got into, which is surprising because Atmospheric Black metal is usually one of my favourite genre's,

Not an easy entry gate to WITTR considering a fan of the genre. It's extremely technical and hard to consume notes hit by these legends.

it takes time to embrace the sound of Wolves, but once you're accustomed to it - it gets sexy.

I guess I need to concentrate more when listening and allow myself more time to let the atmosphere sink in, maybe I will have to go through thier discogrophy again when I have chance, maybe I will warm to them more.