Metal Storm logo
Enthroned - Sign With Agonia Records

Belgian black metallers Enthroned have announced a new collaboration with Agonia Records. The band released this official statement: "Enthroned is proud to announce the new collaboration with Polish Agonia Records, we are truly looking forward to see what this cooperation will bring for the future. The Agonia team has been behind the band since the very beginning and are true fans of Enthroned, understanding our visions as well as our ideology, which is a very important factor as far as we are concerned."

"Our ninth album, Obsidium, will be released under the Agonia banner in early 2012; this album is without any doubt the accomplishment of several years of intense work both in our personal occult life and as musicians. Obsidium is the answer to a lot of questions and the trigger to another intense era bringing back the brutality Enthroned is known for and the mystique of albums such as Towards The Skullthrone Of Satan just... one step further."

Source: emptiness.be
Band profile: Enthroned
Posted: 15.12.2011 by Abattoir

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 1   Visited by: 10 users
17.12.2011 - 12:21
AtrumHiberna

Dunno if I have to be excited or not. I'm a big fan of Enthroned for years now but it seems that the whole inspiration left along with Lord Sabathan. XES Haereticum was their last great offering, and maybe their best, but after that... Nornagest tries too hard but it's not the same
----
This is my worship, this is my path...

Hits total: 4783 | This month: 3