Metal Storm logo
Threshold - New Album Title Announced

British progressive metallers Threshold have announced that their new album will be called March Of Progress and is due for release through Nuclear Blast Records in 2012. The provisional song titles on the new album are "Ashes", "Return Of The Thought Police", "Colophon", "Staring At The Sun", "Liberty Complacency Dependency", "Divinity", "The Hours", "Don't Look Down", "That's Why We Came", "The Rubicon" and "Coda".

March Of Progress sees the return of original Threshold vocalist Damian Wilson (Headspace, Star One), who rejoined the band in 2007 following the departure of Andrew "Mac" McDermott, who sadly passed away earlier this year. The album is being produced at Thin Ice Studios and Eightspace Studio in the UK by Karl Groom and Richard West.

Threshold will perform a handful of pre-release shows in April 2012 to promote the album:

07.04 - UK, Kingston - House of Progression, The Peel
11.04 - GER, Aschaffenburg - Colos Saal
12.04 - NL, Zwolle - Hedon
13.04 - NL, Ittervoort - Rock Ittervoort
14.04 - GER, Bochum - Zeche

Source: nuclearblast.de
Band profile: Threshold
Posted: 17.12.2011 by RcK

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 4   Visited by: 33 users
17.12.2011 - 16:47
3rdWorldFuckface
Account deleted
March Of Progress ??!! The Dumbest title i could never think of
17.12.2011 - 20:46
Dark Blood
The Avenger
Don't care about titles. All I know is, despite of how good the album can be, I'll never enjoy Threshold as much as I did back when Mac was on vocals. But of course, I'm looking forward to it.
----
It is humanity who must pay homage to the greatness of the Universe... not the Universe to the human narcissism.
18.12.2011 - 08:40
Kap'N Korrupt
Account deleted
Written by Guest on 17.12.2011 at 16:47

Stop and think before you post.

We are all marching towards nowhere in life to try and progress. We are all trying aimlessly to progress but is it working? No.

It is a very cynical and smart title, and quite ironic. Civilization thinks it is progressing so much every single year and we are marching towards our death. Its a great title.
18.12.2011 - 08:50
3rdWorldFuckface
Account deleted
Written by Guest on 18.12.2011 at 08:40

Written by Guest on 17.12.2011 at 16:47

Stop and think before you post.

We are all marching towards nowhere in life to try and progress. We are all trying aimlessly to progress but is it working? No.

It is a very cynical and smart title, and quite ironic. Civilization thinks it is progressing so much every single year and we are marching towards our death. Its a great title.

so u hav to dig in it to see the meaning,yes....... but as a title i still think they cud've done better

Hits total: 4923 | This month: 4