Metal Storm logo
The Day Everything Became Nothing (Experimental/Technical Grind MP3s)

15.10.2006 - 08:06
Herzebeth

This is a band that I found a while ago, I totally forgot about their material and shit but well now they released a great album this year called Invention:Destruction

so anyway, I just wanted you guys to check them as I think they are a worthwhile catch...not really the best of the best of the best sir...but quite good no doubt.

Cut

Nothing But Death

Naked
----
15.10.2006 - 08:37
Dangerboner
Lactation Cnslt
Nice find. They play their music together very well and have a nice groove thing goin on. The riffs are pretty fucken juicy.
15.10.2006 - 10:33
Hembrom
Diabolic Priest
Will surely check them out and review !!
15.10.2006 - 23:42
Basso
Account deleted
catchy stuff.
16.10.2006 - 03:53
Herzebeth

I'll receive their album to review in a few weeks...I'll let you know then how is the entire album and shit
----
16.10.2006 - 16:18
Angel Deformity
Azathoth
Ah good old TDEBN, seen em live a few times... the vocals are achieved via a pitchshifter... kinda like cheating i guess, still decent band though ive got their EP floating around my room somewhere,
19.10.2006 - 16:51
bloodygore
Account deleted
They're Australian, and let me tell you... they're pretty shit live. They use a voice distorter or something. But yeah. If you like em now, dont see em live cause you won't really respect them as much... The album's still good though
19.10.2006 - 19:17
Necronomicon
Account deleted
nice riffs... but sucky voice... i think the growler from disgorge have a much better voice and he dont cheat.. hehe