Metal Storm logo
Saturnus - Sign With Cyclone Empire Records

Cyclone Empire Records press release:

Cyclone Empire Records has announced the signing of Denmark's Saturnus. The band's new album will be released in spring, 2012. Saturnus made some necessary changes to their lineup in 2009 and started to seriously concentrate on rebuilding the bands inner structure which in turn led to them recording a demo of some new songs which was then sent to various labels. The band were back on the road towards recording and releasing a new album and in bringing the bands sound back to their loyal fans.

In the winter of 2011 the band negotiated a deal with German label Cyclone Empire for their upcoming fourth album.

Says the band: "We are extremely happy and excited about having signed with Cyclone Empire to release our new album. Cyclone Empire were one of the interested labels from back in June who received a demo of some new songs. In time we formed relationship via our management Lugga Music who helped co-ordinate things until we arrived to where we are today."

"The deal is for two albums with the first CD to be released in the spring of 2012. The studio has not been decided yet, but we have already contacted and lined up our longtime collaborator Flemming Rasmussen to begin recording in December."

"The album title has not been decided yet but we have five finished songs with the working titles namely, 'Litany Of Rain', 'Between Worm And Woeful Star', 'A Father's Providence', 'Wind Torn' and 'Forest Of Insomnia'. These five songs and some other new tracks are currently undergoing their final touches."

Source: myspace.com
Band profile: Saturnus
Posted: 27.12.2011 by MELANCOHOLIC

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 12   Visited by: 90 users
27.12.2011 - 14:33
Enissa

Awesome news...!! can't wait for their new album!
27.12.2011 - 14:38
Draugen

Good news! I was worried that they would not find a suitable label.

Now I just hope that they are able to produce an equally satisfying release as the previous one.
27.12.2011 - 16:11
Abattoir

Oh, finally...was waiting for these news for a while now. I'm very excited about this new stuff.
27.12.2011 - 16:24
InnerSelf
proofread free
"Two albums" Awesome
----
He who is not bold enough
to be stared at from across the abyss
is not bold enough
to stare into it himself.
27.12.2011 - 17:39
Deadsoul

Waiting
27.12.2011 - 20:24
Dark Blood
The Avenger
Sweet! I can hardly wait for these releases.
----
It is humanity who must pay homage to the greatness of the Universe... not the Universe to the human narcissism.
27.12.2011 - 22:53
Symmachus

I was wondering when the fourth album would be released. Hearing this news is really cool. I want to hear what results from this deal.
27.12.2011 - 23:03
Marcel Hubregtse
Grumpy Old Fuck
Written by Symmachus on 27.12.2011 at 22:53

I was wondering when the fourth album would be released. Hearing this news is really cool. I want to hear what results from this deal.

hopefully they will play new songs coming May at Dordrecht Doom Day, and knowing Staurnus it will be a set of around two hours.
----
Member of the true crusade against European Flower Metal

Yesterday is dead and gone, tomorrow is out of sight
Dawn Crosby (r.i.p.)
05.04.1963 - 15.12.1996

28.12.2011 - 08:51
Umideath

Bloody hell. I can't wait. really!
----
My Top 90 Metal Albums Of 2023 - Part 2 >> https://youtu.be/6Yi7zV9Xo58 - Part 1
https://youtu.be/8F0E_CAfmMM
28.12.2011 - 19:32
InnerSelf
proofread free
Written by Marcel Hubregtse on 27.12.2011 at 23:03

hopefully they will play new songs coming May at Dordrecht Doom Day, and knowing Staurnus it will be a set of around two hours.

Headlining ?
----
He who is not bold enough
to be stared at from across the abyss
is not bold enough
to stare into it himself.
31.12.2011 - 02:15
Troy Killjoy
perfunctionist
I don't care what label they're with as long as they keep releasing awesome music.
----
"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools because they have to say something."
31.12.2011 - 12:46
Marcel Hubregtse
Grumpy Old Fuck
Written by InnerSelf on 28.12.2011 at 19:32

Written by Marcel Hubregtse on 27.12.2011 at 23:03

Headlining ?

yes.
----
Member of the true crusade against European Flower Metal

Yesterday is dead and gone, tomorrow is out of sight
Dawn Crosby (r.i.p.)
05.04.1963 - 15.12.1996

Hits total: 5608 | This month: 26