Metal Storm logo
Goatwhore - Reveal New Album Title And Release Date

US black/death metallers Goatwhore have announced in a recent interview to Decibel magazine that their upcoming album will be entitled Blood For The Master and that it will be released on February 14th in North America via Metal Blade Records. The album was recorded at Mana Recording Studios in St. Petersburg, Florida, with producer with Erik Rutan.

Sammy Duet stated: "The same exact sound I used on Carving Out The Eyes Of God. We're just trying to improve on that sound ? make it bigger and fatter. That 'Carving' guitar sound was fucking incredible, and that's why me and Rutan spent half the week trying to get it to sound even better, which I believe we achieved. It's gonna have that growly, sub-nuclear kind of sound, but I think it's gonna be almost more refined in a way ? but still very nasty."

"The drums are a lot more natural-sounding. A lot of producers today, I don't know; they make the drums sound fake. They sound good, but almost too good. We're just trying to make it sound real and not like a drum machine."

Source: twitter.com
Band profile: Goatwhore
Posted: 27.12.2011 by kual21

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 6   Visited by: 65 users
27.12.2011 - 17:11
Boxcar Willy
yr a kook
Coll title hope it's a good release
----
14:22 - Marcel Hubregtse
I do your mum

DESTROY DRUM TRIGGERS
27.12.2011 - 17:36
X-Ray Rod
Skandino
Nice to see they aren't dead. Fat sound and "real" drums sounds like a cool thing.
----
Written by BloodTears on 19.08.2011 at 18:29
Like you could kiss my ass
Written by Milena on 20.06.2012 at 10:49
Rod, let me love you.
28.12.2011 - 00:13
Morgul

Hell yeah \m/
28.12.2011 - 03:28
Necrodamus

Nice, can't wait for this one.
31.12.2011 - 02:14
Troy Killjoy
perfunctionist
Haven't been disappointed by Goatwhore yet. *knocks on wood*
----
"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools because they have to say something."
09.01.2012 - 04:25
ThunderAxe1989
Account deleted
The comment by Sammy filled my heart with great hope, cuz I liked the Carving Out The Eyes Of God album. Another 2012 album to look out for!

Hits total: 4112 | This month: 4