14. Ja sam tvoj strah
15. Večni

Comments

Comments: 5   Visited by: 18 users
28.12.2011 - 11:59
Rating: 8
Milena
gloom cookie
Whoever it is the meanie who gave this a 1 - really?
----
7.0 means the album is good
31.12.2011 - 07:56
Troy Killjoy
perfunctionist
Written by Milena on 28.12.2011 at 11:59
Whoever it is the meanie who gave this a 1 - really?

http://metalstorm.net/users/profile.php?user_id=110043

Unfortunately for you, not a vote abuser. I guess this album just sucked that much to him.

But he probably only really hates it because he saw the 7 you gave it.
----
"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools because they have to say something."
31.12.2011 - 12:33
Rating: 8
Milena
gloom cookie
Written by Troy Killjoy on 31.12.2011 at 07:56

http://metalstorm.net/users/profile.php?user_id=110043

Unfortunately for you, not a vote abuser. I guess this album just sucked that much to him.

But he probably only really hates it because he saw the 7 you gave it.

I saw it, the dude promotes some other bands from Serbia and obviously hates this, and other bands, for some reason. They had a genre change, used to play melodeath, and this is more or less a thrash album, so people shit all over them just because.
----
7.0 means the album is good
31.12.2011 - 12:43
Troy Killjoy
perfunctionist
Written by Milena on 31.12.2011 at 12:33
They had a genre change...

Ah, the dreaded genre change. Band x doesn't play genre a anymore, that means all of their new albums suck.

It's nice to see bands like Anathema, Katatonia, Behemoth, Enslaved, etc. change their sound and have the majority of fans appreciate it. Gives me hope that some people judge the music for what it is and not for the name on the album cover.
----
"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools because they have to say something."
14.05.2012 - 05:59
Rating: 3
doyle777

Ok, I didn't notice that there was a discussion on my rating.
I never, actually, listened to Alister before this record, but as soon as I heard this record I've hated them, that's just not... thrash (in my subjective opinion). Lyrics are very bad (for example, one chorus goes "I won't move -
Change - Never" x100 - wtf?), and the vocalist... Vocalist is the main reason I don't like them (beside lyrics). Beside that - riffs are just SOMETIMES not that bad, but majority of them... :/
I'm willing to change my rating - hell, I'm going to change my rating to 'pure shit', cause it really is pure shit (for me), and also we all know that there can be only one worst ever album - Lulu.
Cheers to everyone.
----

Hits total: 4002 | This month: 14