Metal Storm logo
Primal Fear - New Album Samples And Track Online

Amazon is hosting samples of all the songs from German power metallers Primal Fear's upcoming album Unbreakable and you can listen to them at this location. The song "Metal Nation" taken from the album is also available online and you can listen to it below. Unbreakable will be out in stores on January 20th, 2012, in Europe and January 24th in North America. More album details here and here.

Source: bravewords.com
Band profile: Primal Fear
Posted: 01.01.2012 by CHEF METAL HEAD

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 3   Visited by: 56 users
01.01.2012 - 14:16
Angelic Storm
Melodious
The album version of "Metal Nation" is far better, this single version practically cuts out the whole solo!
01.01.2012 - 14:55
John Shock

I was really exciting about this when we came to talk about power metal...but i think this is nothing special at all...i don't know, but i think Power Metal, for me "is losing points on my consideration"...i mean this is not special...is all about.....Beginning, singing (with some melodic voices) with mediocre instrumental, a solo (like those solos you think it's the same one from other song), repeating the chorus or something and ending...there's not criativity...i bet it will not surprising...it happend to me in the Dystopia from Iced Earth...it's indifferent for me...i like power metal, but only a few bands can do it...the rest is all about "followers"! ...and this single version...i didn't catch this! ...sorry hard-core fans...!
01.01.2012 - 18:45
Mountain King
K i K o
Written by John Shock on 01.01.2012 at 14:55

I was really exciting about this when we came to talk about power metal...but i think this is nothing special at all...i don't know, but i think Power Metal, for me "is losing points on my consideration"...i mean this is not special...is all about.....Beginning, singing (with some melodic voices) with mediocre instrumental, a solo (like those solos you think it's the same one from other song), repeating the chorus or something and ending...there's not criativity...i bet it will not surprising...it happend to me in the Dystopia from Iced Earth...it's indifferent for me...i like power metal, but only a few bands can do it...the rest is all about "followers"! ...and this single version...i didn't catch this! ...sorry hard-core fans...!

I recommend the new Dragonland album...

Hits total: 2754 | This month: 27