Metal Storm logo
Hammer Horde - Release New Song

American epic viking metallers Hammer Horde have announced the release of a new song from their forthcoming album Vinlander. The song is entitled "Riders Of Annihilation" and you can listen to it below. "Riders Of Annihilation" is the first single off the album to be released during 2012. Album pre-orders begin on February 1st, 2012. More album details here and here.

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Hammer Horde
Posted: 04.01.2012 by HammerHorde

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 1   Visited by: 3 users
05.01.2012 - 14:33
jadawal
Another vinland album title. I'm pretty sure that scholars still do not agree where or if vinland even existed.

Many say it is Newfoundland or even just the northern peninsula, but I don't comply to this that easily. The only material archaeological evidence found in L'Anse aux Meadows was one cloak pin, and a handful of rough hovel outlines in the ground. But the norse also could have left the area taking everything with them, or the natives could have scavenged the area. Nonetheless, the norse sagas were exaggerated and possibly made up entirely, so who knows if vinland was even a real place.

Just examine this cover art for an example, look at the size of the norse compared to the native! hah!

As for the song, definitely decent. Is it just me or is the kick drum turned up just a tad too trebley?

Hits total: 1741 | This month: 9