Metal Storm logo
Summer Breeze Open Air 2012 - New Bands Announced

Summer Breeze Open Air has a Christmas calendar of its own and has announced its first round of bands for the 2012 edition, a few on each day before Christmas.

The bands announced so far are:

ASP, Amon Amarth, Anaal Nathrakh, Asphyx, Audrey Horne, Be'lakor, Before The Dawn, Betontod, Black Sun Aeon, Cattle Decapitation, Corvus Corax, Dark Tranquillity, Darkest Hour, Deathstars, Deez Nuts, Deicide, Die Apokalyptischen Reiter, Die Kassierer, Eisregen, Entrails, Epica, Eskimo Callboy, Evergreen Terrace, Excrementory Grindfuckers, Farsot, Firewind, Ghost Brigade, Glorior Belli, Hatesphere, In Solitude, Incantation, Insomnium, Mono Inc., Månegarm, Oomph!, Protest The Hero, Six Feet Under, Tanzwut, The Generators, The Rotted, Toxic Holocaust, Unearth, Unleashed and We Butter The Bread With Butter.

Tickets are still available through Silverdust. The first 10.000 tickets sold will come bundled with their official Summer Breeze Open Air 2010 DVD. The festival will take place between August 16th and 18th 2012 at Dinkelsbühl, Germany.

Source: summer-breeze.de
Event: Summer Breeze Open Air - 15th Anniversary
Posted: 05.01.2012 by corrupt

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 2   Visited by: 32 users
05.01.2012 - 17:58
Boxcar Willy
yr a kook
Who the hell are "we butter our bread with butter" and why havent they gone away yet?

would love to go to this anyway, lots of bands I like are hear.
----
14:22 - Marcel Hubregtse
I do your mum

DESTROY DRUM TRIGGERS
07.01.2012 - 08:34
Morgul

MOTHER FUCKER I WISH I LIVED IN GERMANY D:<

Hits total: 2794 | This month: 4