Metal Storm logo
Drugs (recreational)

Original post

Posted by , 18.05.2006 - 12:46
Thread for discussing the effects, laws, pros and cons, experiences and and general opinions of recreational drug usage.
26.11.2014 - 04:06
no one
Account deleted
Most of the hash food I have had last longer than I hoped, sometimes wake up the next morning and I'm still half baked , i reckon a strong couple of cookies buzz lasts about 8 hours and takes about 1 - 2 hours to kick in
19.02.2015 - 02:20
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
What is most newest drug?
I know chemists try new formulas some new crank, heroin and so on
I know few years ago in Rus was new drug injectable as heroin, made from fuel , crocodile, what makes your flash rot
then came spice ...

... what is news, any new drugs available, since I don't use I don't know, but I am interested in
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
27.02.2015 - 20:35
FOOCK Nam

Written by Bad English on 19.02.2015 at 02:20

What is most newest drug?
I know chemists try new formulas some new crank, heroin and so on
I know few years ago in Rus was new drug injectable as heroin, made from fuel , crocodile, what makes your flash rot
then came spice ...

... what is news, any new drugs available, since I don't use I don't know, but I am interested in

meth, methadome.. or sth, meth was popular in nam.. i dont use, and never will but so to speak as you are interested to know..
01.03.2015 - 15:23
Twilight
IntepridTraveler
Not sure if you can really talk about 'new drugs'. Some of these things have probably been around for years and then for some reason get in the news. I think there aren't really a lot of new drugs every few years. Maybe one or two, but that's it. And most of the time it's nothing really interesting and just some bad substitute for another more well-known drug. Ecstacy/MDMA is still one of the most popular drugs, some time ago I read that its popularity has been increasing a lot in the past years.
01.03.2015 - 19:42
no one
Account deleted
Written by Twilight on 01.03.2015 at 15:23

Ecstacy/MDMA

yup, that and meth are the most popular here too. Cannabis will always be popular, seems like everyone is a bit scared of hallucinogens these says, too many bad trip story's. Cocaine is a drug talked about as being liked, but there doesn't seem to be much around... too many meth heads.
14.10.2016 - 21:49
Haddock666

Nowadays I use codeine and dxm few times in month so I can be without alcohol. I also like speed, ecstacy, acid, shrooms, meth and sedatives but I don't use them so much anymore.
18.03.2017 - 02:20
Cavernous

Hail weed and fuck absolutely all the rest. And decriminilize them all.
04.05.2017 - 18:00
Jtbmetal123

Weed should be legalized.
21.07.2017 - 14:58
Does anyone ever tried listening to this https://www.trufflemagic.com/blog/tunes-for-tripping/ while high on shrooms?
14.08.2017 - 14:18
Julius666

What's the best kinds of cannabis for creativity?
----
hipster kid
01.12.2017 - 04:07
VIG
Account deleted
So I am one of probably (guessing) around 200 kids in my school of 2000 who has never done this thing called "vaping", which I guess is some sort of electronic cigarette with different flavors and shit. I don't really understand the point of it, its really, really stupid. I would never do it in my life, nor would I do any drug except weed. I might at least try weed when I am in my late 20s or early 30s (it is legal in my state as of now), and maybe I won't even do it. But I would never do acid, crack, cocaine, etc.
14.12.2017 - 18:24
Porcius

I agree medical marijuana should be legalized. I've been coping with anxiety and depression for the last 3 years and its the only thing that helps me calm down. I've been using this strain called flav (more info here about the strain http://www.ilovegrowingmarijuana.com/the-flav/ ) it gives me warmth and good vibes in both the mind and body. With out medical marijuana i would still be stuck with fluoxetine and escitalopram oxalate
30.12.2017 - 23:01
Drippy.Hippie

Benzos are fucking sweet, Xanax was the best I ever had. They're very scarce where I live though, and because of that they're expensive as fuck.
----
What is the difference between the man who fools you from the pulpit, and the other man who fools you from the platform?
Both of them seek to obtain power over you - To rule your mind, control your property interests or labor power.