Metal Storm logo
If you were sitting at a table

Original post

Posted by mcneely, 14.01.2012 - 06:20
If you were sitting at a table with 4 chairs, who would you want to fill those other 3 chairs?

Mine would be Mel Brooks, Jon Stewart, and Michael Keaton, so I could die laughing.
19.01.2012 - 22:25
X-Ray Rod
Skandino
staff
Written by Milena on 19.01.2012 at 22:23
I'm pretty sure Troy and Joe wouldn't be so private so it all fails

We can throw things at them. That always fix those kind of situations. We could even knocked them out... Then I can do some dirty stuff muahahahahahahahahaha... But after you leave, like I said before, I'm decent about that crazy shit
----
Written by BloodTears on 19.08.2011 at 18:29
Like you could kiss my ass
Written by Milena on 20.06.2012 at 10:49
Rod, let me love you.
19.01.2012 - 22:28
Milena
gloom cookie
staff
Written by X-Ray Rod on 19.01.2012 at 22:25

We can throw things at them. That always fix those kind of situations. We could even knocked them out... Then I can do some dirty stuff muahahahahahahahahaha... But after you leave, like I said before, I'm decent about that crazy shit

Awwww darn now I want some fun time.
And I meant fun time, as in, not sex, for you pervs out there. We just gotta meet some day.
----
7.0 means the album is good
19.01.2012 - 22:47
snake? snaaaake!
Account deleted
Written by Milena on 19.01.2012 at 22:17

Susan Coffey

Holy hell you know her too. Isn't she just <3
20.01.2012 - 11:24
Spirit Molecule
spirit molecule
We're talking about other MS members we would like to have at a table with us??
We should actually have categories for it. Like movie stars, muscians, MS members etc.
There are just so many people I would love to meet. I actually love meeting random people anyway, so I could sit at a table with anyone and have a random conversation over a few beers or spliffs.
I don't know too many MS members well anyway, so its a tough one with who I would want to be at a table with, cynic for sure though, just for the lulz
Apart from him I guess, doctor, craig for similar tastes and troy(just so I could kill him before he steals zoey) oh valentin as well I guess.
----
If you never wake up from a dream does it become reality?

Last fm
Don't click here