Metal Storm logo
Iron Maiden - To Release New Live DVD

EMI Records press release:

EMI are proud to announce the release of a new live Iron Maiden Blu-Ray, 2 DVD set and double soundtrack album on Monday, March 26th (March 27th Canada and USA (via UMe)).

En Vivo! was filmed on 10th April 2011 in front of over 50,000 ecstatic fans at the Estadio Nacional, Santiago during the Round The World In 66 Days leg of The Final Frontier World Tour, and captures a magnificent performance by the band, ardently embraced by the legendary Latino passion and energy of their Chilean fans.

The concert was filmed digitally using 22 HD cameras and an octocam (a flying camera which captures aerial crowd scenes), recorded in both stereo and 5.1 audio and mixed by Maiden's longstanding producer Kevin "Caveman" Shirley.

DVD Disc Two is a bonus disc containing an 88-minute documentary, "Behind The Beast". The bonus disc also contains an extended version of the promo video "Satellite 15...The Final Frontier", a video about the making of "Satellite 15...The Final Frontier" plus the opening video sequence to The Final Frontier World Tour. In addition to the Blu-Ray, the 2 DVD will initially be available as a limited edition double DVD in collectors steel book case and double vinyl picture disc. As well as a traditional 2 CD soundtrack album, En Vivo! will also be available as a digital download, CD soundtrack album and digital download video.

En Vivo! tracklist and cover art:

DVD Disc I
Live At Estadio Nacional, Santiago (approx running time 120 mins)

01. Satellite 15
02. The Final Frontier
03. El Dorado
04. 2 Minutes To Midnight
05. The Talisman
06. Coming Home
07. Dance Of Death
08. The Trooper
09. The Wicker Man
10. Blood Brothers
11. When The Wild Wind Blows
12. The Evil That Men Do
13. Fear Of The Dark
14. Iron Maiden
15. The Number Of The Beast
16. Hallowed Be Thy Name
17. Running Free

DVD Disc II [Bonus Disc]
Behind The Beast (approx running time 102 mins)

01. Behind The Beast documentary
02. Satellite 15... The Final Frontier promo video [director's cut]
03. The Making of Satellite 15... The Final Frontier promo
04. The Final Frontier World Tour Show Intro

[Also thanks to kual21 for sending in this news!]

Source: ironmaiden.com
Band profile: Iron Maiden
Posted: 17.01.2012 by Kallis Helmi

Comments page 2 / 2

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 38   Visited by: 195 users
19.01.2012 - 01:10
Southern Wind
Account deleted
Written by farfaramir on 18.01.2012 at 02:27

Well, at least here in chile everyone is happy

well, I don't give a fuck, but yeah there are lots of people talking about it...
19.01.2012 - 01:12
Southern Wind
Account deleted
Written by Bad English on 17.01.2012 at 20:39

Los De Abajo

+1000!!!!

that stadium belongs to us! (not technically, but well...), not to shitty concerts..
19.01.2012 - 01:19
Southern Wind
Account deleted
Written by Unhealer on 17.01.2012 at 20:18

Maybe they noticed we Argentinians are too ugly for a DVD release?

well, I guess we Chileans are not the epitome of beauty, neither hehehe so you should look the reasons for your exclusion somewhere else....

Anyway, this DVD is nothing to get exited about... an old band coming in their creative bottom presenting a shitty tracklist to one of the very few countries where they still can get a massive audience, that's all... when they realized that in Europe or North America, where they had played thousands of times and no one gives a fuck about Maiden anymore, so they began touring every fucking year through Asia and South America, places they systematically ignored when they were really worthy.... but well, as Marcel said, it's all about cash...
19.01.2012 - 18:04
Dr. Igore

Man, I'm surprised at the amount of bad reviews about this album without even hearing it.
I think you should hear it first before launching so many bad vibes
I was present at that concert, and it was amazing, because Iron Maiden is definitely the best live band in heavy metal.
And those who say the set list is bad, I say that most of the new songs was played even better than the studio original song.
You have to check it out. I'm on it!!
19.01.2012 - 21:31
Troy Killjoy
perfunctionist
Written by Dr. Igore on 19.01.2012 at 18:04

Just because you're part of the Iron Maiden street team doesn't mean we have to check it out. >>
----
"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools because they have to say something."
19.01.2012 - 21:51
Urizen367

Sigh. a lot of this set is bothersome. and can we please go a year without seeing two minutes or fear of the dark on the set?? the rest of it if not tolerable, is decent.

long story short, how about Bruce just continues to make bitchin solo albums. cause that stuff was fucking explosive.
----
I will not reason and compare, my business is to create.
20.01.2012 - 16:34
Dr. Igore

Written by Troy Killjoy on 19.01.2012 at 21:31

Written by Dr. Igore on 19.01.2012 at 18:04

Just because you're part of the Iron Maiden street team doesn't mean we have to check it out. >>

I'm recommending it because I was in there, and I know how it was: Awesome!.
Great material for Maiden Fans.

If you don't like it, What is the need to crap over it?
Waste your time in something positive, dude.
21.01.2012 - 00:53
RavenKing

Written by Dr. Igore on 20.01.2012 at 16:34

Waste your time in something positive, dude.

I leave that to blind fanboys.
----
They shake your hand and they smile and they buy you a drink
They say we'll be your friends we'll stick with you till the end
But everybody's only looking out for themselves
And you say who can you trust I'll tell you nobody

Hits total: 5111 | This month: 6