Metal Storm logo
Fozzy - Sign Deal With Century Media Records

US metallers Fozzy, featuring WWE wrestling superstar Chris Jericho, have signed a deal with Century Media Records. The announcement was made on the band's official website: "We are so excited and honored to be part of the Century Media family. Fozzy finally has a record company with the firepower and worldwide influence we need and deserve to rise to the next level ? Century Media is the perfect home for Fozzy, and we are stoked to release the masterpiece album of our career and conquer the world... and elsewhere!"

Source: fozzyrock.com
Posted: 19.01.2012 by kual21

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 5   [ 2 ignored ]   Visited by: 28 users
19.01.2012 - 11:27
Qube

Which tends to confirm that this will probably be the last year of Jericho as a wrestler
19.01.2012 - 16:01
Minkaro

Saw Fozzy a couple of years ago in Manchester. Great performance, both musically and in terms of the between-song banter.
19.01.2012 - 21:50
Troy Killjoy
perfunctionist
Why would he stop wrestling? A contract with WWE for a superstar is worth like 250k a year or something ridiculous.

I guarantee you Jericho won't see that kind of money as a front man. The only reason Century Media signed his shitty band is "star power". WWE fans are going to be curious to see how one of their favorite (or least favorite) wrestlers sounds on vocals.

Although, people tend to download that kind of shit these days rather than spending 10 bucks to find out.
----
"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools because they have to say something."
22.01.2012 - 14:54
Angelic Storm
Melodious
Written by Irritable Ted on 22.01.2012 at 14:00
If it was The Big Show I'd be a splatted shape.

I'm not quite sure if this was intended as a joke, but if it was, it worked cos I laughed out loud.
22.01.2012 - 15:06
Angelic Storm
Melodious
Written by Irritable Ted on 22.01.2012 at 14:56
It was an attempt at a joke anyway, very lame I know.

It made me laugh, so it can't be that lame. hehe Cos of your username, you'd be a splatted shape in more ways than one, I liked that.

Hits total: 1580 | This month: 7