Metal Storm logo
Gorod - New Album Details Revealed

French technical death metallers Gorod have announced the title of their upcoming fourth album: A Perfect Absolution. The album is planned to be released in March through Listenable Records and will feature guest solos by Obscura's Christian Muenzer and Mike Keene of The Faceless. A new trailer for A Perfect Absolution can be watched below and the older one can be viewed at Metal Injection.

In other news, Gorod are currently preparing to join Obscura, who are supporting their latest album Omnivium, in a month-long European tour together with Spawn Of Possession and Exivious.

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Gorod
Posted: 19.01.2012 by K?ulu

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 5   Visited by: 50 users
19.01.2012 - 14:04
Edmund Fogg

Sweet! New Gorod... Those samples doesn't tell much, but still I'm sure it's gonna be a kick-Ass release.
----
You cannot sedate all the things you hate - MM
The Observer is the source of reality - Bloom
God damn it!! What did Diddy didn't do? - Satan
19.01.2012 - 16:07
3rdWorld
China was a neat
Great!
19.01.2012 - 17:46
psykometal
A staff guy...
W00t!!! Can't wait!!!
----
~Zep, Database and Forum Moderation~

19.01.2012 - 21:45
Troy Killjoy
perfunctionist
Better not suck as much as the EP.
----
"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools because they have to say something."
20.01.2012 - 18:46
Valaskjalf
Account deleted
Written by Troy Killjoy on 19.01.2012 at 21:45

Better not suck as much as the EP.

Well the song "Transcendence" is about the best tech death song Ive heard in my entire life and that made the EP worth it for me. They could have just released a single actually. Hopefully that song will be on the new album too!

Hits total: 3812 | This month: 4