Metal Storm logo
Mouth Of The Architect - New Album In The Works For 2012

US sludge metallers Mouth Of The Architect have announced on their official website that they are working on new material to release this year. The band also plans to tour the US and Europe soon.

Here's the update from the band: "Holy Shit... it's been a while since we've put anything new up on here. So our break is almost over and we are doing better for it. But now we can't wait to get back on the road with some new music. New songs are in the works and will be coming out on the Falling Down compilation CD from France. We are also shopping for a new label and booking agency to do our next record with. Let us know if you are interested or want to help us out in any way. We really appreciate all of your support. Look for us to be around the US and Europe in early 2012. We miss all of you from the road... and we'll be seeing you soon. Yeah and I need to update the merch on here as we are out of a lot of stuff and will be doing some new shit here soon. Love ya bitches, MOTA."

Source: mouthofthearchitect.com
Band profile: Mouth Of The Architect
Posted: 23.01.2012 by tea[m]ster

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 6   Visited by: 30 users
23.01.2012 - 14:55
3rdWorld
China was a neat
23.01.2012 - 19:09
tea[m]ster
Au Pays Natal
This is terrific news. Some time off can rekindle the flame!
----
rekt
24.01.2012 - 01:56
F.N.S.C.A.C

The Falling Down Compilations are quality too
26.01.2012 - 03:50
tea[m]ster
Au Pays Natal
Written by F.N.S.C.A.C on 24.01.2012 at 01:56

Never heard of those. Enlighten me please?
----
rekt
27.01.2012 - 01:49
F.N.S.C.A.C

Written by tea[m]ster on 26.01.2012 at 03:50

Written by F.N.S.C.A.C on 24.01.2012 at 01:56

Never heard of those. Enlighten me please?

Compilations of mostly european post-metal bands, cult of luna, the ocean and lesser known ones (eg Tesa, Time to Burn etc). First one is good but 2nd one has some exclusive tracks on it and 3rd one I think will have a lot more exclusive/new material too. Can't wait. If you like that type of music then these things are welll worth it imo

http://fallingdowncompilation.bigcartel.com/
20.02.2012 - 17:59
(((O)))

I loved their latest EP, can't wait for this (okay, I quess I can wait for this but it will probably be a great album)!

Hits total: 2890 | This month: 6