Metal Storm logo
Graveworm - Announce Line-Up Changes

Italian dark metallers Graveworm have announced some line-up changes. Founding member and guitarist Stefan Unterpertinger returns to the band after 10 years. He takes the guitar-part from Thomas Orgler who left the band due to personal reasons. Keyboard player Sabine Mair also left the band due to personal reasons.

Vocalist Stefano Fiori comments: "It's a pity not to have Thomas and Sabine in the band anymore. But of course we wish them all the best for their future. All the more we are glad to have Stefan back in the band. We practice hard and we feel that there's still good chemistry between us. With Stefan a Graveworm founding member is back, so: welcome home, Stefan!"

Source: nuclearblast.de
Band profile: Graveworm
Posted: 25.01.2012 by RcK

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 6   Visited by: 62 users
25.01.2012 - 11:47
3rdWorld
China was a neat
Dark metallers ??
25.01.2012 - 12:00
annodomini

And now I am ultra interested in what they will make with Stefan back on board. I have a good feeling about this.
----
the riddle wants to be...
25.01.2012 - 12:04
Nefarious
Doom Knight
Graveworm became so boring after Stefan left the band IMO, so i'm interested to see if his return will lead them to creating decent music again.
----
"FUCK!!! You're the fucking 5th person asking me in an interview about the woman in the bathtub?The problem is that I AM the fucking person in the bathtub, and I AM a fucking MAN, for fuck's sake! I hate you all!" ~ Herr Morbid
25.01.2012 - 15:28
Zender 1.8
Indestructible
This is really good news!!!
but.. DARK METALLERS?? :S :S
this is really amazing!! Welcome Back, Stefan!!! BYE BYE Sabine
25.01.2012 - 17:29
Olli

High hopes for the next album now
----
When one door of happiness closes, another opens; but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one which has opened for us."
25.01.2012 - 17:52
Dark Blood
The Avenger
Very interesting changes. Let's see what it'll bring to the band. Looking forward to find out.
----
It is humanity who must pay homage to the greatness of the Universe... not the Universe to the human narcissism.

Hits total: 2431 | This month: 6