Metal Storm logo
What would people be more surprised to know about you? Pt. II

Original post

Posted by Boxcar Willy, 27.01.2012 - 23:38
You know what to do. Tell us your quirks, and oddities.
18.09.2014 - 22:43
Ilham
Giant robot
That's no excuse, everyone has google. Anyway, I just wanted to show the correct spelling.
23.09.2014 - 04:44
Kennoth

Written by Karlabos on 18.09.2014 at 22:16

^ Like anyone even gives a shit to type that correctly

Fixed that for you.
----
*insert something deep and profound*
23.09.2014 - 12:13
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
That I don't like sport anymore so much, I don't look a soccerstand every week, I do watch only important football games as WC, EC , CL, EL, some Serie A, La Liga Bundesliga games, I don't watch all, sometimes I don't look at results some week, I can skip games cant watch all anyore, same goes for hockey but I do watch it more and follow elitserien results every day same for hockeyallsveskan following AIK , Björklöven and Apslöven , but 100% to LULEÅ but even I can go more watch games, I don't , I dobt like watch games live anymore same goes for my village football team Alviks IK I was there only once and I was bored, I can get free tickets to IFK Luleå games but I don't .... I dot like sport so much anymore

whats wrong whit me+
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
23.09.2014 - 21:30
no one
Account deleted
Written by Bad English on 23.09.2014 at 12:13

That I don't like sport anymore so much, I don't look a soccerstand every week, I do watch only important football games as WC, EC , CL, EL, some Serie A, La Liga Bundesliga games, I don't watch all, sometimes I don't look at results some week, I can skip games cant watch all anyore, same goes for hockey but I do watch it more and follow elitserien results every day same for hockeyallsveskan following AIK , Björklöven and Apslöven , but 100% to LULEÅ but even I can go more watch games, I don't , I dobt like watch games live anymore same goes for my village football team Alviks IK I was there only once and I was bored, I can get free tickets to IFK Luleå games but I don't .... I dot like sport so much anymore

whats wrong whit me+

nothing wrong with not liking sports
23.09.2014 - 21:41
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Guest on 23.09.2014 at 21:30

Written by Bad English on 23.09.2014 at 12:13

whats wrong whit me+

nothing wrong with not liking sports

I did as child and a lot, much more how I did like girls
----

apos;'
[image]
23.09.2014 - 21:43
no one
Account deleted
I liked teenage mutant ninja turtles as a child, now you would have to pay me to watch the movie.

you like boys now?
24.09.2014 - 01:03
LordHypnos
Account deleted
I have fear of dogs, and heights.

I'm also very prideful and selfish. I hate asking for help, it makes me feel weak.

And I'm also extremely shy to girls (especially if they're pretty), but I have no problems to talk to men. This is why most of my friends are male. I also get too nervous when there's a crowd in front of me, I just lose my voice. Because of this shyness, I was never able to have a girlfriend as a teenager. With the way things are going, I'll probably die alone, and virgin. Whenever I think about this, I immediately get depressed.

I usually prefer girls older than me, but not too old (like, 10 years older; that's too much).
24.09.2014 - 01:18
Karlabos
Meat and Potatos
Written by Guest on 24.09.2014 at 01:03

I have fear of dogs

He. Do I have fear of dogs as well. I hate dogs.
I take it that's because a dog almost bit me when I was like 4. It was twice as big as me on that time.
Nowadays I get adrenaline rush when passing next to even poodles or pintchers. I often cross the street to avoid them if they're loose. Sometimes I may even turn 180 and search for another street to walk
----
"Aah! The cat turned into a cat!"
- Reimu Hakurei
24.09.2014 - 01:33
LordHypnos
Account deleted
Written by Karlabos on 24.09.2014 at 01:18

Written by Guest on 24.09.2014 at 01:03

I have fear of dogs

He. Do I have fear of dogs as well. I hate dogs.
I take it that's because a dog almost bit me when I was like 4. It was twice as big as me on that time.
Nowadays I get adrenaline rush when passing next to even poodles or pintchers. I often cross the street to avoid them if they're loose. Sometimes I may even turn 180 and search for another street to walk

Really?! Me too!

I never had the courage to confess my fear of dogs. Only my parents and my older brother know about this fear of mine. I used to have a dog when I was a kid, but we never got along. I always preferred cats.
24.09.2014 - 02:36
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Guest on 23.09.2014 at 21:43

I liked teenage mutant ninja turtles as a child, now you would have to pay me to watch the movie.

you like boys now?

Yeah boys well still girls but more as football

yeah O liked same film and cartoon as well . now I like Italian renaissance ninja painters
----

apos;'
[image]
24.09.2014 - 05:09
Mattybu

Written by Guest on 23.09.2014 at 21:43

you like boys now?

there's no better feeling in the world than meeting a beautiful boy at the park, getting his dad's email address and getting some pictures of his mustache.

P.S: The homophobic language in your signature offends me and disgusts me
24.09.2014 - 10:46
no one
Account deleted
Written by Mattybu on 24.09.2014 at 05:09

there's no better feeling in the world than meeting a beautiful boy at the park, getting his dad's email address and getting some pictures of his mustache.

oh i was suppose to put that under my name, how do yo do that?........SURPRISE! i'm a retard
24.09.2014 - 15:49
Karlabos
Meat and Potatos
Written by Guest on 24.09.2014 at 10:46

oh i was suppose to put that under my name, how do yo do that?........SURPRISE! i'm a retard

You must put it on the "title" field when updating the profile
----
- Reimu Hakurei
24.09.2014 - 17:36
Ilham
Giant robot

You can't, you don't have the necessary 100 community points.
24.09.2014 - 17:41
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Ilham on 24.09.2014 at 17:36

You can't, you don't have the necessary 100 community points.

He has zero ... long way to reach me I can sleep in peace
----

apos;'
[image]
24.09.2014 - 20:00
Mattybu

Yeah yeah, you gotta get 100 community points like people said then edit it in your profile. If you decide to take that path, good luck on your quest to obtain 100 points. You may come out a better man
24.09.2014 - 20:34
LordHypnos
Account deleted
Let's get back to topic, shall we?

I don't eat beans. I hate the taste, and it smells like it's rotten. I also hate veggies and dislike most fruits, like apple, pineapple, or cashew. But I like passion fruit, orange and grape A LOT. I wish I could grow a passion fruit tree in my house.

I'm also a noodle addict since I was a kid. Anything with noodles is perfect. But I never eat it with ketchup. I like it pure.
24.09.2014 - 21:14
no one
Account deleted
Yeah i don't even know how to get community points..........what, it's something you might be surprised to know about me
24.09.2014 - 21:50
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Guest on 24.09.2014 at 21:14

Yeah i don't even know how to get community points..........what, it's something you might be surprised to know about me

OMG man ... and I am village idiot (Lex you told it )

edd a news, submit tour, event, write an article, concert review , add video, line up, edit line up, album, add album , video and so on ...

more http://www.metalstorm.net/home/faq.php?faq_id=17
----

apos;'
[image]
25.09.2014 - 00:29
Mattybu

Written by Guest on 24.09.2014 at 20:34

But I never eat it with -------> catchup <-------

If someone used that word in an IRL conversation with me I would just say fuck you and walk away and never talk to them again
25.09.2014 - 01:37
LordHypnos
Account deleted
Written by Mattybu on 25.09.2014 at 00:29

If someone used that word in an IRL conversation with me I would just say fuck you and walk away and never talk to them again

...Oops. It's "ketchup", sorry.

I just checked my English-Portuguese dictionary (The Landmark), and it says ketchup is also called "catchup" here in Brazil, so I wasn't aware of it.

25.09.2014 - 02:20
Mattybu

Written by Guest on 25.09.2014 at 01:37

Written by Mattybu on 25.09.2014 at 00:29

...Oops. It's "ketchup", sorry.

I just checked my English-Portuguese dictionary (The Landmark), and it says ketchup is also called "catchup" here in Brazil, so I wasn't aware of it. Unfortunately, I can't upload any pictures to prove it.

I was only joking (I believe your story ), but I have heard people use the word "catsup" over here. My faith in humanity decreases a little more anytime someone uses that version of the word.

Also, ketchup in general is fucking terrible. I think I said it somewhere else, but yeah, people might be surprised to know about me that I wish ketchup didn't exist, it's gross stupid shit that tastes and smells and looks like shit, and I wish it was gone.
01.10.2014 - 18:24
!J.O.O.E.!
Account deleted
I sweat from my cheekbone area whenever I eat chocolate (like a bar's worth or a slab of chocolate cake). Dunno why it happens, I guess some kind of allergic reaction.
01.10.2014 - 20:28
Cynic Metalhead
Paisa Vich Nasha
Written by Guest on 01.10.2014 at 18:24

I sweat from my cheekbone area whenever I eat chocolate (like a bar's worth or a slab of chocolate cake). Dunno why it happens, I guess some kind of allergic reaction.

May be you grinding your teeth too hard.
02.10.2014 - 00:45
Karlabos
Meat and Potatos
I like the smell of cigarettes. I don't even smoke, but I like the smell when someone is smoking nearby...
Which is pretty weird I guess. everyone else I know says (s)he can't stand the smell.
----
- Reimu Hakurei
02.10.2014 - 02:17
no one
Account deleted
Maybe you should start smoking
02.10.2014 - 05:10
no one
Account deleted
Still find it hard to understand how you still drink when you were an alcoholic
02.10.2014 - 08:07
no one
Account deleted
Written by deadone on 02.10.2014 at 06:02

Written by Guest on 02.10.2014 at 05:10

Still find it hard to understand how you still drink when you were an alcoholic

Dunno. Maybe it's cause I'm in a far better head space than what I was back then.

I've got a couple of old buddies who are ex-alcoholics too (both quit years after me). Both of them will still binge drink every so often but they're no longer drinking to excess everyday like we used to.

Both are prone to depression (though one won't admit it) and have occassionally resorted back to being boozers for a few months beofre sobering up and keeping the boozing for special occassions.

Mind you we were all functional alcoholics - we needed booze to function but we still had jobs etc.

One of my wifes close friends is a functional alcy and there were lots in aa, none could just have a couple drinks, they were basically all or nothing. I know i'm the same, even if i got away with just a couple, the next night it would be three or four, then the next night my wife will be still wondering were the fuck i am at 6am the next day
02.10.2014 - 09:32
no one
Account deleted
Smoking was easy compared, i also gave that up cold turkey, though probably only about twenty a day. apart from my shitty job i have changed my lifestyle dramatically too, but i could happily drink by myself, i don't need any encouragement.

I could try a having a few i guess, but why bother the risk
02.10.2014 - 23:03
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
I hate peal potatoes , I do it before, boil, bake, use aven or other way cocking .. I do before. I hate peal it for many ppl, I really hate

If I go to bath and wash, I be tired like 1-2 days after it, I am sleepy , same I need sleep after shower, and I am tired if I come out , specially if there is (what it calls in English, similar like smoke, but from hot water?) I DOESNT MEEN I DONT WASH , but shower and specially bath if outside T is less then 25¤C makes me sleepy and tired
It never happens after swimming, and this washing shit its whole life, I try wash my hair separately

I like sleep whit working cloths somewhere if I have like long shifts and so on It makes me rest better,

I hate spring n autumn sun , because its hard to find a cloths one on, I am sweating, one of I am freezing

I don't sweat in summer if its 25-30 , I don't sweat in winter if outside is minus 20 ... unless I need go into store and I hardly do those shopping's

spring or autumn walks, I do it long distances if I can be at home and take my wet t shirt of and troy to laundry box

I can walk long distances 10-15km at summer, this summer I did SAS walk but not 20kg bag and 20kg at arms , well I did walk at day time at city fets like 10km and I did walk 23 km to home, not in 3h as SAS (at nerds it stands for Special Air Service) need, I hade maybe 5kg bag and I did it in 5h , I could do faster, but I wasnot shore to walk or not , so main walk time was like 4h

I don't save cloths as women do, at summer , socks, undies and t shirt I do handwash, at winter maybe I put only 20% of what women would di at same time, I don't own much and I wash ...
----

apos;'
[image]