Metal Storm logo
Boston

28.01.2012 - 23:22
Mattybu
Any fans of Boston out there? I've really been getting into their debut lately and I have to say, as far as your good old 70's cheese rock goes this is probably one of the better albums you can get.

Not to mention the vocals are actually really fantastic. Shame their singer passed away.
04.02.2012 - 20:42
As far as I'm concerned their debut is the most perfect album ever. there isn't a second of wasted time on it. i'd argue it's a little bit better than mere "cheese" (though by the 3rd album the cheese factor is greatly upped), but however you label it it's a fantastic album.
another band that couldn't put their personal shit aside and stop fighting long enough to keep making great music. a damn shame
----
Here at the edge of this world
Here I gaze at a pantheon of oak, a citadel of stone
If this grand panorama before me is what you call God...
Then God is not dead
06.02.2012 - 05:32
Boxcar Willy
yr a kook
I love them, probably my favourite hard rock band <3
----
14:22 - Marcel Hubregtse
I do your mum

DESTROY DRUM TRIGGERS
08.02.2012 - 01:19
AndMetalForAll
kual21
Such an amazing band...the boston album is just really something...i wouldn't say perfect..but very close of that
----
greets,
kual21
10.02.2012 - 05:20
Mattybu
Written by Aluminum Alloy on 04.02.2012 at 20:42

As far as I'm concerned their debut is the most perfect album ever. there isn't a second of wasted time on it. i'd argue it's a little bit better than mere "cheese"

Yeah, don't get me wrong I think it's an awesome album too, but you can't ignore the slight cheese factor on like, More Than A Feeling. Still, the singing is actually un-fucking-believable.
12.03.2012 - 08:01
Sonic MrSumo
Boston's Boston is pure brilliance. I completely understand why it's one of the best selling albums of all time.
----
All the bridges in the world won't save you, if there's no other side to cross to.
- Rock poetry from Silverchair.
19.01.2013 - 23:48
Nemo Atkins
Well, I've recently started listening to Boston a lot. My favourite song they've released is probably "Peace Of Mind" (it helps it's one of my all time favourite songs), but "More Than A Feeling" is pretty cool as well. I have to say that they noticeably went downhill on their third album and haven't really come back from it yet (I say "yet" because their sixth album is hopefully going to get released within the next five years (whether you think they'll keep to the implied 2013 release date or not is up to you, but I'm personally skeptical) and I'm prepared to wait to see whether they do bounce back), but each of those albums does have at least one decent song on it ("Amanda" from Third Stage, "I Need Your Love" from Walk On and "I Had A Good Time" from Corporate America).