Metal Storm logo
Psycroptic - Entire New Album Streaming Online

The Inherited Repression, the brand-new upcoming album from Australian technical death metallers Psycroptic can now be streamed in its entirety at Guitar World.

The Inherited Repression is set to be released on February 7th (North America) and 10th (EU) through Nuclear Blast Records. More album details were previously reported here and here.

Source: guitarworld.com
Band profile: Psycroptic
Posted: 30.01.2012 by Account deleted

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 8   Visited by: 70 users
30.01.2012 - 23:19
Boxcar Willy
yr a kook
Some crazy shit right there.
----
14:22 - Marcel Hubregtse
I do your mum

DESTROY DRUM TRIGGERS
31.01.2012 - 00:17
Misfit74
WhooooHooooooo!
31.01.2012 - 02:10
wormdrink414
Elite
Seems like a pretty huge leap in the production quality this time. Doesn't sound like the drummer is playing inside a pillow anymore.
31.01.2012 - 02:24
strade
Will be on my playlist and then my list in no time.
----
My lo-fi synth project: http://luciddreamer.bandcamp.com
31.01.2012 - 06:26
Edmund Fogg
Well well, still sounds a bit repetitive, but it' good. Never judge an album by it's cover I guess.
----
You cannot sedate all the things you hate - MM
The Observer is the source of reality - Bloom
God damn it!! What did Diddy didn't do? - Satan
31.01.2012 - 08:06
Misfit74
Very good, I think. I like it better than I thought I would when I heard the first single or two. The guitar work..my oh my that guitar work. The sounds is clean, clear, and tightly performed. The vocals aren't my favorite but they don't have to be.
31.01.2012 - 11:31
midland_don
On first listen, really liking this...
31.01.2012 - 19:19
Malphas
Wow...I'm officially impressed, The Scepter Of The Ancients was their best album to date, but there's a sheriff in town. With all of these bands releasing new stuff lately and all of it being just good but nothing special...i really didn't expect this to be any different but WOW, it's not just the guitar work or production like mentioned above, i mean those time signatures just blew me away, at times i had difficulties following all of those constant sweeps which were even followed by the bass...and not is it only technical as fuck, it's also damn catchy...not an easy task to nail both of those. Amazing album
----
Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth.
- Sir Arthur Conan Doyle

Hits total: 2771 | This month: 7