Metal Storm logo
Ahab - Update From The Band

German doom masters Ahab have entered the Überwälder Klangdressur studio to begin recording their as-yet-untitled follow-up album to The Divinity Of Oceans. The band has now checked in from the recording process with the following brief update: "We've finished the drum recording and the bass recordings and it sounds outstanding. Today Heci will follow with the guitar recording. There will be some pics later this week."

Ahab also posted this update about upcoming tour plans: "We are excited to announce that Ahab will be hitting the road again in 2012 for a European tour. The tour will begin on May 30 and end on June 9. We are very happy that the mighty Esoteric will join us on our trip. We will announce the final tour dates asap."

Further details on the new album will be announced as they are made available. In the meantime, check out the latest on Ahab via the band's Facebook page.

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Ahab
Posted: 01.02.2012 by Abattoir

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 3   Visited by: 76 users
01.02.2012 - 12:50
InnerSelf
proofread free
Work your ass off Ahab, we need this as soon as you can give it to us
----
He who is not bold enough
to be stared at from across the abyss
is not bold enough
to stare into it himself.
01.02.2012 - 14:46
@gent_-_orange

I cant wait.
01.02.2012 - 20:05
BitterCOld
The Ancient One
Fired up about this.
----
get the fuck off my lawn.

Beer Bug Virus Spotify Playlist crafted by Nikarg and I. Feel free to tune in and add some pertinent metal tunes!

Hits total: 2293 | This month: 4