03. Something Real
04. Living With Wolves
05. Vision Eyes
06. One Day We Will Put Out The Sun
07. Behind The Clown
08. Rock Spirit
09. Through Day And Night
10. When Angel Wings Were White

"Out To Every Nation" is the new album of the great and fantastic singer Jorn Lande. For those who don't know him [shame on you?] Jorn was the singer of Ark for example, and he is actually the singer of the excellent Masterplan. But as you can see with this new album, Jorn has also a solo project "Jorn" and "Out To Every Nation" is his third album. Between Heavy-Prog Metal and Hard Rock this new release from Norway will certainly kick the ass of a lot of metal heads who want [and need] good fuc? Rock n Roll !!!

"Out To Every Nation" is a real great cd, a real good "Rock n Roll" production. The real Metal lovers all know that Jorn is certainly one of the best metal singers. No doubt on that point again, when you'll listen his new album you'll see that he his really one of the king of Heavy Metal. A perfect voice, and a real talent of composition and you have an album with a lot of top singles. Some Heavy songs like "Young Forever", some ballads like "Out OF Every Nation", something a bit more progressive like "Living With Wolves" or damn great Hard Rock song "Rock Spirit" which sound like an old good AC/DC. What do you want more Really if you like Metal and Hard Rock you'll be dazzle of this "Out To Every Nation" which is a real compromise for all the kind of "Rock" music. This is well done all the songs are really catchy and at the end we have some great songs... you can trust me...
Another real good point of "the band is its musicians. We are all ok, nothing to say against Jorn Lande, but the others ? Are they good ? Well like for their leader it's hard to say something wrong about them. Jörn Viggo Lofstad [who also help Jorn to write the music] is an excellent guitarist, Magnuss Rosen is really good with his bass and Stian Kristoffersen to the Drums and Ronny Tegner to the Keyboards are perfect too. No, really we have a great band with great musicians? Yeah it's gooood !!!

The production of the cd is perfect. The sound is really, really good and it's hard to find something wrong when you listen the cd. The artwork and the layout are really cool too and you must know that there is some different covers. As you can see, on the cover, Jorn has a Flag in his hand. For the "common" versions this is the Norwegian flag, but there is 3 others versions, a German one, a Japanese one and a French one [I will try to know why, when I will do the interview of Mr Jorn ]. I think it's a really good idea.

Well what can I say more? Humm nothing? If you're a fan of Hard Rock and Heavy Metal this one is for you. I really like this album and well I'm sure that like me you'll really appreciate this music. With "Out To Every Nation" Jorn Land [and his band mates] show us again that he is a great musician, believe me my friends you must get this album. You couldn't be disappointed?

Written by Jeff | 17.05.2004

Comments

Comments: 2   Visited by: 26 users
02.02.2012 - 14:51
Haiwaan Das

Good review. Great Album Indeed.
----
Gr Gr Gr Gr Gr
23.02.2017 - 00:30
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
I like idea about Young Forever.. I will play my music till I die, basically idea for this album and music, metal in general
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing

Hits total: 5725 | This month: 9