Metal Storm logo
Angra - The Course Of Nature Video Online

Angra's video for its new single, "The Course of Nature", has been posted online here.
The clip was filmed in early September in São Paulo under the guidance of director Carina Zaratin.

"The Course of Nature" comes off the band's forthcoming album, "Aurora Consurgens", due on October 24 (one day earlier internationally).

Source: blabbermouth.net
Band profile: Angra
Posted: 22.10.2006 by Baz Anderson

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 7   Visited by: 6 users
22.10.2006 - 16:10
Baz Anderson

well its definatly not as power metally as 'Temple Of Shadows' - but i really like this song. its about time i listened to some new and quite proggy and different
i havent listened to the album yet, i am waiting for its release when i will buy it
22.10.2006 - 17:24
Spyroid
Rosetta Stoned
Happy b-day Rafael Bittencourt
22.10.2006 - 19:00
Talvi

It's a cool video. Even I think the first single should be another song, like Breaking Ties.
----
My account on other musical pages:
http://www.last.fm/user/Pozito/
http://rateyourmusic.com/~Talvi
22.10.2006 - 20:16
Spyroid
Rosetta Stoned
I still don't like the song :p
22.10.2006 - 23:20
jadawal

I like the song alot, fucking deadly.
23.10.2006 - 05:45
Beto Gtz
Account deleted
I like the video its all retro and shit, I think the song rocks and really looking forward to getting this album. P.S. Happy Birthday, Rafael, you are a god among humans
24.10.2006 - 01:16
Daru Jericho

Holy crap, I really enjoyed that! I can't remember the last time I got so excited about watching a video. I really enjoyed that guitar solo too. This more prog direction that Angra is taking is awesome. I look forward to checking out the new album for sure!

And the video was simplistic and while I never previously would have associated it with the 'image' of Angra it does compliment this modified music style.
----
Aborted Misanthropic Smurf Puppy On Acid.

Hits total: 2724 | This month: 6