Metal Storm logo
Kreator - Unveil New Album Title And Release Date

German thrashers Kreator have revealed that the title of their upcoming album will be Phantom Antichrist, which will hit stores on June 1st (Europe) and June 5th (North America). The album is currently being produced at Fascination Street Studios by Jens Bogren (Opeth, Katatonia, Soilwork, Devin Townsend, Amon Amarth) in Örebro, Sweden.

The band will also release an exclusive 7" single of the title song on April 20th. The collector's item will be available in coloured red vinyl (limited to 250 pieces) as well as in clear vinyl (limited to 250 pieces, exclusively available at the Nuclear Blast Mail order).

Kreator will perform a new song exclusively during their shows at this year's Metalfest Open Air events!

Single artwork

[Also thanks to Dizzeke for sending in this news!]

Source: kreator-terrorzone.de
Band profile: Kreator
Posted: 02.02.2012 by DaMaGeR

Comments page 2 / 2

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 32   Visited by: 269 users
07.02.2012 - 00:05
Lit.
Account deleted
I hate to say it, I mean REALLY hate to say it, but I agree with the troll. Kreator haven't released anything interesting since the 80's and this likely won't be any different. It all sounds the same, and that sound is boring.
Plus the art looks like a vein attempt to imitate the death metal genre they influenced.
08.02.2012 - 08:01
TerrorZone
Written by Guest on 07.02.2012 at 00:05

Kreator haven't released anything interesting since the 80's

So you find Coma of Souls boring?

Hits total: 7477 | This month: 9