Metal Storm logo
The Foreshadowing - New Album To Be Released This Spring

Italian doom/gothic metallers The Foreshadowing have announced that their third full-length album, the follow-up to 2010's Oionos, will be released this spring via Cyclone Empire. Mixing and mastering will take place at the Unisound Studios in Sweden by Dan Swanö (Asphyx, Dark Funeral, Katatonia, Edge Of Sanity, etc.) and the artwork will be penned by Travis Smith (Opeth, Anathema, Nevermore).

The recording sessions have been held at Outer Sound Studios in Rome with Giuseppe Orlando (Novembre, Klimt 1918, Stormlord, Necrodeath).

Guitarist Alessandro Pace stated: "This is gonna be, without any reasonable doubt, absolutely metal. We worked hard to step forward and gaining our melodic side, while at the same time we wrote the most groundbreaking rhythms we ever played. This is gonna be an album with no compromises, it's gonna be a blast!"

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: The Foreshadowing
Posted: 03.02.2012 by Khalil-Mikael

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 3   Visited by: 35 users
03.02.2012 - 16:55
Jason W.
Razorbliss
Great news
----
"After silence that which comes nearest to expressing the inexpressible is music." - Aldous Huxley
03.02.2012 - 17:26
muska

If it's anything like the first two releases, I'm eagerly awaiting, best news in months
03.02.2012 - 22:50
Aluminum Alloy

Excellent news. Oionos was a gem of 2010 (score one for the awards for bringing that one to light)
----
Here at the edge of this world
Here I gaze at a pantheon of oak, a citadel of stone
If this grand panorama before me is what you call God...
Then God is not dead

Hits total: 3322 | This month: 5