Metal Storm logo
3 Inches Of Blood - Unveil New Album Artwork And Tracklist

Canadian heavy metallers 3 Inches Of Blood have unveiled the cover art and tracklist for their upcoming new album Long Live Heavy Metal. The album will be released on March 27th, 2012, in North America and March 26th in Europe through Century Media Records. You can also listen to a new song from the album, "Leather Lord", at this location. More album details were previously reported here.

Artwork

Long Live Heavy Metal tracklist:

01. Metal Woman
02. My Sword Will Not Sleep
03. Leather Lord
04. Chief And The Blade
05. Dark Messenger
06. Look Out
07. 4000 Torches
08. Leave It On The Ice
09. Die For Gold (Upon The Boiling Sea IV)
10. Storming Juno
11. Men Of Fortune
12. One For The Ditch

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: 3 Inches Of Blood
Posted: 04.02.2012 by Cynic Metalhead

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 15   Visited by: 111 users
04.02.2012 - 13:43
Edmund Fogg
Nope. Not for me. I don't really like the new direction their taking (if Leather Lord is any indications of what the album will sond like).
----
You cannot sedate all the things you hate - MM
The Observer is the source of reality - Bloom
God damn it!! What did Diddy didn't do? - Satan
04.02.2012 - 14:47
Pedro Pereira
NICE!!!!!! I'm waiting.....
04.02.2012 - 15:06
Zap
If the whole album is like that song, it's gonna be pretty goddamn sweet
04.02.2012 - 15:52
I'm sorry, but I haven't been able to get into these guys since Jamie Hooper, Sunny Dhak, and Bobby Froese left the band. First two albums were fantastic...after that is just...meh.
04.02.2012 - 16:08
Auntie Sahar
Drone Empress
elite
Hmm... nothing too interesting with that track, but I highly doubt that's an indication of what the whole album sounds like. *Waiting patiently*
----
I am the Magician and the Exorcist. I am the axle of the wheel, and the cube in the circle. “Come unto me” is a foolish word: for it is I that go.

~ II. VII
04.02.2012 - 17:02
Mattybu
Artwork is super lame... Having my doubts with this one.
04.02.2012 - 17:16
Doc G.
Full Grown Hoser
staff
Damn, that song is actually pretty intense. If that's an indicator of the rest of the album I might really like it. The song itself I'm not too big on, but I really love the general sound.
----
"I got a lot of really good ideas, problem is, most of them suck."
- George Carlin
04.02.2012 - 19:05
psykometal
A staff guy...
elite
Written by Scuzzy McDouche on 04.02.2012 at 15:52

I'm sorry, but I haven't been able to get into these guys since Jamie Hooper, Sunny Dhak, and Bobby Froese left the band. First two albums were fantastic...after that is just...meh.

Thank you! This right here is the absolute truth...
----
~Zep, Database and Forum Moderation~

04.02.2012 - 23:27
Lit.
Account deleted
Damn! That song is bitchin'.
05.02.2012 - 01:56
Whoblehwah
Written by Scuzzy McDouche on 04.02.2012 at 15:52

Eh. Personally I think their 3rd album was their best. It was the most aggressive. I do miss Jamie though.
05.02.2012 - 02:09
Fat & Sassy!
elite
Written by Doc G. on 04.02.2012 at 17:16

Damn, that song is actually pretty intense. If that's an indicator of the rest of the album I might really like it. The song itself I'm not too big on, but I really love the general sound.

Yeah, it sounds great. I have a feeling that this album will be baller as fuck and hopefully just as varied as their last release.
05.02.2012 - 04:25
Stabby
Account deleted
I hear significant parallels between "Leather Lord" and "Leather Rebel" by Judas Priest. Which I fine, I would just want them to ask them about it and see if they consciously made a tribute to that awesome tune. It's not a copy-cat song but the tremolo picking riff, feel of the verses, and subject matter suggest it.

Then again I might just be listening to speed metal
05.02.2012 - 04:52
Ritual_Suicide
Account deleted
Damn is that new song good.
05.02.2012 - 05:46
BlueMobius
Account deleted
I like the song, even if it is totally borrowing some inspiration from Judas Priest. Has a Painkiller vibe to it.
06.02.2012 - 04:55
Pestilence
I know there's a lot of varying opinions on their last few releases, but for me they just keep getting better and better. I can't wait for the new album!

Hits total: 3461 | This month: 6