‹‹ Back to the Melodic metal forum Pages: 1 [2]
Users visited: 25  
Search this topic:  

The original post

Posted by Warman on 23.10.2006 at 18:27
Well here you can discuss Blaze Bayley. I mainly created this thread to discuss his current band "Blaze" but of course you can also come with your opinions about his work in Iron Maiden and Wolsbane.

Blaze is a very good band, I especially like Silicon Messiah and of course the amazing live album. A great Heavy metal band with a lot of beautiful melodies.
Bayley's work in Iron Maiden is simply amazing! Dark albums with awesome songs! IMO he was just as good as Bruce Dickinson.
Haven't heard so much Wolfsbane so I won't say anything about it.

Page 2 of 2

HardSide

22.12.2008 at 03:43
Just listened to the new album, hate to say it but this is what I wish Iron Maiden sounded like now. Blaze definately stepped up, he may never be Bruce Dickinson, but who cares, he definately earned a fan with his latest album "The Man Who Would Not Die".
Warman
Erotic Stains

23.12.2008 at 02:07
I think Blaze really got all the credit and praise for his solo works that he deserved. I can see why many hated him in Iron Maiden, yes I do love the albums he's featured on but there's not many Bruce songs he really shows off with. For me Blaze has always been one of the favourites and keeps on pleasing me.
----

"The Bro Code" article 72: A bro never spell-checks.
Dark Seraphim

25.12.2008 at 21:57
Just heard the new album. Awesome. Blaze is totally underrated. I loved his work with Maiden and he also sounded great on Wolfsbane.

Advertise on Metal Storm
Pages: 1 [2]

Login or register to post here.