Metal Storm logo
Blaze (Bayley)

Original post

Posted by Warman, 23.10.2006 - 18:27
Well here you can discuss Blaze Bayley. I mainly created this thread to discuss his current band "Blaze" but of course you can also come with your opinions about his work in Iron Maiden and Wolsbane.

Blaze is a very good band, I especially like Silicon Messiah and of course the amazing live album. A great Heavy metal band with a lot of beautiful melodies.
Bayley's work in Iron Maiden is simply amazing! Dark albums with awesome songs! IMO he was just as good as Bruce Dickinson.
Haven't heard so much Wolfsbane so I won't say anything about it.
22.12.2008 - 03:43
HardSide

Just listened to the new album, hate to say it but this is what I wish Iron Maiden sounded like now. Blaze definately stepped up, he may never be Bruce Dickinson, but who cares, he definately earned a fan with his latest album "The Man Who Would Not Die".
23.12.2008 - 02:07
Warman
Erotic Stains
I think Blaze really got all the credit and praise for his solo works that he deserved. I can see why many hated him in Iron Maiden, yes I do love the albums he's featured on but there's not many Bruce songs he really shows off with. For me Blaze has always been one of the favourites and keeps on pleasing me.
----
25.12.2008 - 21:57
Dark Seraphim

Just heard the new album. Awesome. Blaze is totally underrated. I loved his work with Maiden and he also sounded great on Wolfsbane.
06.02.2019 - 10:42
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
New Blaze Bayley Music Video, 'The Dark Side Of Black'. Taken from the album 'The Redemption Of William Black'. This will also appear in the new Setlist of the 'Tour Of The Eagle Spirit'.

----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
15.01.2020 - 08:55
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Official Blaze Bayley
Yesterday at 6:43 AM ·
Welcome 2020!
Having said goodbye to another year and in thanking you for all the wonderful support, we also take this opportunity to welcome you to 2020. Firstly, we wish you a very happy and healthy new year, and next take a moment to tell you about our plans for this year and a little further.

Live in Czech
As you know, in April we release 'Live in Czech' which is the concluding piece of the 'Infinite Entanglement' trilogy, featuring the setlist played on the 'Tour of the Eagle Spirit', including some of the more epic tracks like 'Eagle Spirit' and 'Together We Can Move the Sun'. Thank you so much to all of you that have pre-ordered 'Live in Czech' so far.

New full metal studio album
Apart from our Brazil Tour this month, Burr Fest in March and summer festivals, we will concentrate on song-writing for a brand new full metal album planned for release in March 2021. As you can see below, Blaze and Chris have already started and early reports from Blaze are that the results so far are very exciting.

Tenth Dimension
So, what's happening in the later part of 2020? We're thrilled to say that in September we plan to re-issue the 'Tenth Dimension' album which will be re-packaged with upgraded artwork and we'll also release for the first time a vinyl version. In many ways that album is a prequel to the trilogy and so it's interesting to explore that more deeply.

To go with that re-issue we are soon to announce a European Tour for September-October, and a UK Tour for November, both featuring a 'Tenth Dimension' setlist.

So, that gives you a clear idea of where we're heading with our plans for 2020-2021....

April 2020 : 'Live in Czech' CD and DVD

September 2020 : 'Tenth Dimension' CD re-issue and vinyl LP

March 2021 : new full metal studio album

Thank you once again for making all this even possible. We'll bring you more news as soon as we can.
----

apos;'
[image]
22.04.2022 - 14:09
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Blaze and Absolva canceled Spanish shows

We are extremely disappointed to confirm that our 5 Spanish shows set for April 2022 have been cancelled due to matters outside our control. All tickets purchased will be automatically returned without the need to carry out any procedure. We sincerely apologise to all who had bought tickets & were looking forward to the shows as much as we were.
In better news we are proud to announce that we are added to the line-up on 25th June as part of the Rock Imperium Festival with a special Iron Maiden set.

https://www.facebook.com/officialblazebayley/photos/a.357676520932540/5412070052159803/
----

apos;'
[image]