Metal Storm logo
Holocausto Canibal - Sign With Xtreem Music, New Song Online

Portuguese grinders Holocausto Canibal have inked a worldwide record deal with Xtreem Music, which will release the band's upcoming full-length album, Gorefilia, in April 2012. The album was recorded at 213 Studio ( Heavenwood, Grunt) and mastered/mixed at Hertz Studios ( Behemoth, Decapitated, Vader). The song "Objectofilia Platonica", taken from the new album, is streaming online and you can listen to it below.

Bassist Zé Pedro commented: "Back in 1997 when Holocausto Canibal was born, bands such as Incantation, Vader, Deranged, Immolation, Deeds Of Flesh... were not only an influence to the sound which we were creating, they also had released material through the legendary death metal label Repulse Records. This label became Xtreem Music a few years ago and is still releasing brutal music, gathering over 100 releases so far, being Gorefilia their 108th release."

Eduardo Fernandes stated: "We've known Dave Rotten (Xtreem Music A&R) for over a decade, having in on stage in some gigs as special guest and we also shared stage with Avulsed in several European festivals. Adding to this, a release history of more than 100 titles, make us strongly believe that Xtreem Music is the reliable and hardworking label that we were looking for."

Source: gorefilia.com
Band profile: Holocausto Canibal
Posted: 13.02.2012 by gorefilia

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 3   Visited by: 25 users
13.02.2012 - 13:25
BloodTears
ANA-thema
They finally made it, I'm proud.
----
Written by BloodTears on 19.08.2011 at 18:29