Metal Storm logo
Currently looking for a label (deathened black metal) EDIT:LABEL AHOY!

15.02.2012 - 02:36
Hguols
The project name is Ankou Awaits and this is the sophomore full length release "Crog Buidhe". I'm currently looking for a label. It doesn't matter to me if its a DIY label if they can do it better than I can do it.

Here's some of the music. If anyone has any suggestions, please let me know at thomas at ankouawaits dot com.

You can listen to more at http://www.ankouawaits.com

15.02.2012 - 05:31
Boxcar Willy
yr a kook
Good stuff, can't help you on the label though. Hope you find one soon!
----
14:22 - Marcel Hubregtse
I do your mum

DESTROY DRUM TRIGGERS
15.02.2012 - 05:47
Hguols
Thanks! I appreciate the comment!
22.02.2012 - 08:33
Hguols
Got the attention of a label, and they want to work with this project, this release.
Expect digital release first, and the physical release after that.

23.02.2012 - 02:00
Boxcar Willy
yr a kook
Written by Hguols on 22.02.2012 at 08:33

Got the attention of a label, and they want to work with this project, this release.
Expect digital release first, and the physical release after that.

Nice job!

Hope to hear more from you guy(s)!
----
14:22 - Marcel Hubregtse
I do your mum

DESTROY DRUM TRIGGERS
09.03.2012 - 02:54
Hguols
The sophomore album "Crog Buidhe" is now released through The Path Less Traveled Records. Its a full length (45 minutes) of celtic deathened black metal. Here's some songs to check out!

The Ankou Awaits Crog Buidhe CDs are $10 and that price includes shipping WORLDWIDE.
Methods of payment accepted are Paypal, Visa, Mastercard, Discover and American Express...

Digital downloads are also available for the Crog Buidhe album! iTunes and a few other places have it for $6.93.... eMusic has the best deal though. You can get the full length Crog Buidhe album for $3.43! Can't beat that with a stick folks! Any more, I'd be giving this album away. All this as well as Ankou Awaits shirt, hoodie and the debut CD/digital downloads are also available.

If you want to pick any of the following up, just click on this sig and go to the merchandise section of the site!