Metal Storm logo
Kalmah - New Keyboardist Announced

Finnish metallers Kalmah have issued the following update on their official website:

"After inspiring hunting season Kalmah has found new keyboard player. We welcome Swamplord Veli-Matti Kananen (One Morning Left) on board! Velski has already played session gigs with us in Russia and Switzerland so we knew his skills and most of all his state of mindlessness.

We have started to write material for next album and so far we have 4 songs on the way - fast and fucked. New video will be shot next summer with mosquitos and Finnish swamp soil. Song for the video has already been chosen. Studio sessions will take place at the end of this year."

Source: kalmah.com
Band profile: Kalmah
Posted: 16.02.2012 by White Winter Sun

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 5   Visited by: 99 users
16.02.2012 - 17:38
Edmund Fogg
Meh I hope 12 Gauge didn't serve as inspiration for their new album. I'm drifting away from this genre, but I still hope Kalmah will come back in force and retake their signature sound.
----
You cannot sedate all the things you hate - MM
The Observer is the source of reality - Bloom
God damn it!! What did Diddy didn't do? - Satan
16.02.2012 - 17:51
ImperialTroll
Account deleted
Finally some good news Kalmah have never failed to deliver and I have faith in them. Can't wait And I know the video clip will be as silly, insane and Finnish as 12 Gauge was...But that's the way Kalmah works!
16.02.2012 - 18:05
Milena
gloom cookie
staff
Very nice news, I was kinda sad when Sneck left but I have no doubts the replacement is a nice guy.
----
7.0 means the album is good
16.02.2012 - 20:15
X5452
Account deleted
Now come and do a show in Holland for once! Or do I have to come to Finland? If so I will but kick but =P
16.02.2012 - 23:24
elseif
I'm ready.

Hits total: 2546 | This month: 4