Metal Storm logo
Leaves' Eyes - Part Ways With Drummer, Replacement Announced

Official press release

Leaves' Eyes are proud to welcome Felix Born in the band! Unfortunately, Roland Navratil had to leave for private reasons, we wish him all the best for the future!

Felix commented: "I am really happy to announce that I am the new drummer of Leaves' Eyes. As I got the offer to do a jam session with the band I was highly motivated, because I love their music. The combination of grooves and nice melodies is exactly what I appreciate being a drummer. During the jam session I realized the fact that I wanted the job even more, because I felt very comfortable with the whole band. I am really happy about joining Leaves' Eyes and I am looking forward to seeing you all on the road soon!"

Liv added: "Felix convinced me straight away through his way of playing, for both Liv Kristine as well as for Leaves' Eyes. He is a highly talented drummer, probably one of the greatest talents in Germany, in the studio as well as on stage. He is a fresh breath to our music."

We also uploaded a video on Youtube introducing Felix at this location.

Source: leaveseyes.de
Band profile: Leaves' Eyes
Posted: 17.02.2012 by White Winter Sun

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 5   Visited by: 26 users
17.02.2012 - 16:14
Jiri
Jiri has noticed something about this band. They are always changing drummers. Weird...
17.02.2012 - 18:07
Ernis
狼獾
Written by Jiri on 17.02.2012 at 16:14

Jiri has noticed something about this band. They are always changing drummers. Weird...

Maybe it's all about private reasons...
17.02.2012 - 21:27
Jiri
Quote:
Maybe it's all about private reasons...

Or private parts
17.02.2012 - 22:09
Enissa
Not just drummers, everyone!
18.02.2012 - 05:32
Carl Berg
Carl Berg
I hate the way they're not saying a proper goodbye to the previous drummer. He deserves a lot of respect for his musicianship with the band, and definately more than what is said on the announcement.

Hits total: 1820 | This month: 4