Metal Storm logo
Powerwolf - To Release Live Album Through Metal Hammer Germany

German power metallers Powerwolf have announced the release of an upcoming live album entitled Alive In The Night through Metal Hammer Germany magazine on March 14th. The band issued the following on their official website: "The time has come to reveal a surprise: after four studio albums and countless live celebrations, the time has finally come for a Powerwolf live album to be unleashed upon you."

"The album featuring 10 songs will be entitled Alive In The Night, and will be exclusively released with the April issue of Metal Hammer Germany, out on March 14th (the album will only be available with Metal Hammer, so make sure to get your issue). More details will be revealed soon, for now, here's the cover artwork, created by Matthew. For all of you, who can't purchase Metal Hammer Germany at their local mall of choice, here's a link where you can pre-order the issue with Alive In The Night here."

Source: powerwolf.net
Band profile: Powerwolf
Posted: 17.02.2012 by Cynic Metalhead

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 6   Visited by: 44 users
17.02.2012 - 21:05
Metal Invader

I like German Power metal bands like Helloween and Gamma Ray but newer heard of Powerwolf before..till i see your post..little diferend band for a change..nice!
17.02.2012 - 22:08
Enissa

Cool, a live album from these guys would be interesting to hear, since they have such a power in their album!
18.02.2012 - 02:36
Stabby
Account deleted
I watched a lot of their live videos, they kick ass. This is going to be great.

I hope it features the guy at 0:50 and 2:15

That guys makes the song unique
18.02.2012 - 05:24
NocturnalStalker
Metal Addict
They have an overflowing energy at their show. I hope it gets delivered on the record. I'm not a big fan of live records but I will be looking forward to this one.
----
"And we are not who we think we are
We are who we're afraid to be"
- Lux Occulta "The Opening of Eleventh Sephirah"
19.02.2012 - 05:50
Pestilence

Can't wait! Should be an awesome release.
20.02.2012 - 19:06
Stratowarrior

Mera cuca
----
power metal 'til death!!!!!!!!!

Hits total: 4491 | This month: 11