Metal Storm logo
Entwine

25.10.2006 - 16:17
Eight
Shapeshifter
I've searched this forum for this band, and what do you know, no topic created
Such a great band, i know ther are alot of fans here, so anyone heard their new album - 'Fatal Design' ? You can hear sample of a song called 'Surrender' and 'Twisted' at their website http://www.entwine.org/html/fataldesign.htm they make you think its much haveir, i guess it is, tho i havent heard the whole album, it's still downloading. What do you think ?
PS: i really hate what they did to their website...
----
Book: "I am a Shepherd. Folks like a man of God."

Mal: "No, they don't. Men of God make everyone feel guilty and judged."
25.10.2006 - 16:54
Vrana
Entwine is a nice band, but unfortunatly, I don't have that album, I searched on net, but I can't download it anywhere . I would really like to hear it. Maybe you could send me some of their songs when you'll download it?
So far, I really like their song Closer, my love. Actually, this is the song that made me interested in them.
25.10.2006 - 21:37
The Alchemist
Metalchemist
I like this band, but I have only a couple of songs, my favorite ones are: "Silence Is Killing Me" and "Lost Within"
Which album do you recommend me to get into this band?
----

I'm not afraid to die, I'm afraid to be alive without being aware of it
Sensorium - Epica
26.10.2006 - 16:00
Eight
Shapeshifter
Well i got into it, with diEversity, so i would recoment it to you, and my favourite songs are 'Snow white suicide' and 'Closer'.
@Vrana - Sure
----
Book: "I am a Shepherd. Folks like a man of God."

Mal: "No, they don't. Men of God make everyone feel guilty and judged."
27.11.2006 - 08:45
Jason W.
Razorbliss
staff
Entwine's "Dieversity" CD is something I listen to very frequently still, and while I wouldn't call it anything original or intellectual, it's a flawlessly produced disc in terms of accessibility. It was even more of a shift away from their more melancholic style, but still has enough melancholy to connect it to their past releases. The song "Still Remains" is a suomi metal masterpiece IMO. It's mainstream, yes, but it's got the right mix of drama in the arrangements and the lyrics are simple yet oh-so appealing to me.

I don't know about their new CD. It's headed a bit toward the nu-metal direction somehow, and something feels like it's been lost. It's catchy as ever, but it's mixed in a way that's not the same as their previous few releases. The song "Twisted" is probably my pick for the CD, but to me "Fatal Design" just doesn't measure up to the potency that "Dieversity" has.
----
"After silence that which comes nearest to expressing the inexpressible is music." - Aldous Huxley
25.04.2007 - 06:15
+{Jonas}+
I R Serious Cat
Well I discovered this band by searching bands similar to sentenced. And I fell in love instantly. Their lyrics are awesome and the music is great, Mika's voice is quite unique, IMO. I can't give any oppinions about albums because I only Have DiEversity, Fatal Design and Treasures Within Hearts, and I haven't got much time to listen carefully to them. For now My fav. song is Bitter Sweet. And the video is awesome. I'm really getting this band into my fav. bands list.
----
"Nobody wants to be the weird kid, you just end up being the weird kid. You don't know how you ended up getting there" - Rob Zombie

http://jonas-bs.deviantart.com My dA, mainly photography, go check it out!
20.06.2007 - 17:44
+{Jonas}+
I R Serious Cat
Well, I've listened a lot of this band, I got all their albums. It's interesting how can musci change depending on one's mood. Whe I discovered Entwine, my heart was broken and was completely depressed. Of course "Time of Despair" was the album I got into. Later on I moved into the following releases "DiEversity" and "Fatal Design".

Now I have a GF and I'm inlove again, and II'm listening to Entwine, the exact same albums and it feels way different... Songs like "Fallign Appart" from TOD sound completely different. Their romantic touch is awesome. However I don't know how their sound will be without the keyboard. We'll see.
----
"Nobody wants to be the weird kid, you just end up being the weird kid. You don't know how you ended up getting there" - Rob Zombie

20.06.2007 - 23:01
Ernis
狼獾
Written by Eight on 26.10.2006 at 16:00

Well i got into it, with diEversity, so i would recoment it to you, and my favourite songs are 'Snow white suicide' and 'Closer'.
@Vrana - Sure

Eddie....please burn me all their albums in the form of mp3s please.....if you are able to....
I want to get the first album but I have some problems with it....I do have listened to "Diversity"....I don't like the band as much as I like Beseech....but I hope they will stun me in live.....if I get to see them......
22.04.2008 - 13:00
ArtiA
Robin Goodfellow
just say my fave song is : Surrender becuz remember my memento . nut I don't like their genre
----
"The WAY" is perfect and complete like boundless space nothing redundant but because the mind continues to make distinction.
10.04.2009 - 21:05
Crimson Lily
Account deleted
Yes! A topic about Entwine! God I love this band! I just love everything they've done, but if I had to pick a favorite song, it would have to be ''Closer, My Love''. Absolutely one of the most beautiful (love) songs ever IMO. It's breath-takingly beautiful! But then, all their stuff is, still this one is one of my absolute favorites of all time. It's just so....perfect!!

If you look in my music dictionary, what you'll find under the word ''Entwine'' is ''the ultimate perfection possible in the whole wide universe, pure perfection''. So yeah, as you can see, they're an absolutely flawless band, they've got perfect melodies, perfect lyrics, perfect vocals and I could go on and on...whatever I say about them, could not do them justice, so I'll just stop. So yeah, absolutely one of my favorite bands ever them!
19.04.2009 - 21:12
Ernotar
Cookie Mistress
Entwine's bus burnt down last night causing 50 000 ? damages to their equipment. Luckily none of the band members were injured and the bus driver survived at the last possible moment. The firemen said it's likely that the gas heater of the bus started the fire.
----
You'll never walk alone.
01.06.2009 - 21:14
Italics
Entwine = Great band
Painstained = Their worst album to date by miles
----
But I Justify My Desire to No One
20.11.2009 - 02:32
+{Jonas}+
I R Serious Cat
Their new album is pretty lame. Maybe they need the old keyboardist tomake good music?
----