Metal Storm logo
Svartidaudi

22.02.2012 - 16:00
(((O)))

Just found out about this band and I really like what im hearing, they are from Iceland and the play some excellent BM with psychedelic influences that kinda reminds me of Arizmenda. They released a split this year and apparently they will release a full-lenght in May I think.

These two tracks are from their 2010 demo.

22.02.2012 - 16:10
!J.O.O.E.!
Account deleted
Hmm quite excellent indeed. Relentless and breathless stuff. Makes me think of a more blackened version of Dragged Into Sunlight at times.
22.02.2012 - 16:22
Marcel Hubregtse
Grumpy Old Fuck
Written by Guest on 22.02.2012 at 16:10

Hmm quite excellent indeed. Relentless and breathless stuff. Makes me think of a more blackened version of Dragged Into Sunlight at times.

That sounds interesting.
----
Member of the true crusade against European Flower Metal

Yesterday is dead and gone, tomorrow is out of sight
Dawn Crosby (r.i.p.)
05.04.1963 - 15.12.1996

22.02.2012 - 16:25
!J.O.O.E.!
Account deleted
Written by Marcel Hubregtse on 22.02.2012 at 16:22

That sounds interesting.

Particularly in that first track, from 1.00 onwards. Goes a bit DsO/Ved Buens Ende later on.
22.02.2012 - 19:34
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Greta stuff, interestinmg band , they shood relise album .... good we have youtube and internet otherwise we never know how good this band realy are
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
22.02.2012 - 19:55
Slayer666

First BM band I've ever heard from Iceland, and I really like what I hear. It's pretty much that raw, blast-beat driven (for the most part) BM done quite intelligently.
14.03.2012 - 16:35
Solemn23
Account deleted
Quite suprising to see them mentioned on this forum, seeing as most of their discography was distributed very limitedly. It's absolutely superb stuff, none the less. Excellent band, great guys. They'll be playing LIVE on this years edition of DEATHKVLT OPEN AIR in Germany.
30.04.2012 - 02:35
SilentScream
Blasphemer
Written by Guest on 14.03.2012 at 16:35

Quite suprising to see them mentioned on this forum, seeing as most of their discography was distributed very limitedly. It's absolutely superb stuff, none the less. Excellent band, great guys. They'll be playing LIVE on this years edition of DEATHKVLT OPEN AIR in Germany.

Almost forgot they are set to play in DKOA. Fuckin' A!

Hadn't given them a listen, and I am rather impressed from what I am hearing so far!
30.04.2012 - 06:54
The Turbanator

Woah this is brilliant!
----
In the name of forests; In the name of stars; In the name of all the seas; In the name of storms... Proud sons of ancient nation; Proud sons of sacred song in the wind; Proud sons behind a mirror of ice who told... Fathers of the icy age!!
14.05.2012 - 22:55
Narterath

New track from their upcoming album here: http://soundcloud.com/daemon-worship/svartidau-i-the-perpetual
14.05.2012 - 23:02
!J.O.O.E.!
Account deleted
Written by Narterath on 14.05.2012 at 22:55

New track from their upcoming album here: http://soundcloud.com/daemon-worship/svartidau-i-the-perpetual

I completely forgot to check out this band further after listening to the track in the first post. This song is also excellent. Will definitely explore further this time.
14.05.2012 - 23:37
InnerSelf
proofread free
This song is pretty neat, lots of DsO in it which is great !
----
He who is not bold enough
to be stared at from across the abyss
is not bold enough
to stare into it himself.