Metal Storm logo
Six Feet Under - Pull Out Of X-Mass Festival Tour

Floridian death metallers Six Feet Under have issued the following update:

"We will not be appearing on this year's X-Mass Festivals in Europe. To all our European fans, please accept our apoligies. We are currently in this studio 'till the end of the year working on our new CD - which will be released in spring of 2007.

"On a side note - thanks to Krisiun, Decapitated and Abysmal Dawn for a great tour in the States this past month, and thanks again to all of our fans in the U.S.A for all of the support and great times on the road!!"

Source: sfu420.com
Band profile: Six Feet Under
Event: X-Mass Fest 2006
Posted: 26.10.2006 by Damnated

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 3   Visited by: 1 user
26.10.2006 - 17:29
Promonex
Cathemeral
Apoligies my ass! Oh well, as long as Gorefest don't cancel they can do what they want.
----
All life begins with Nu and ends with Nu... This is the truth! This is my belief! ...At least for now.
- The Mystery of Life, Vol. 841 Ch. 26
27.10.2006 - 01:54
ChristianMetaler
Account deleted
Hope their new album will be good cause nothing but shit has spewed out of their asses in the past few years.
04.11.2006 - 14:28
Promonex
Cathemeral
Fuck it! The initial lineup for this tour was Six Feet Under, Gorefest, Krisiun, Terrorizer and Cataract. I didn't mind at all when Terrorizer got replaced by Belphegor and I never gave a damn about Cataract, so bringing in Darzamat was only an improvement. But as it looks like the replacements for Six Feet Under and Krisiun gonna be Soilwork and Trail Of Tears! I was expecting a night of high-class Death Metal and would do they give us? Soilwork and Trail Of Tears! No way I gonna spend my money on that lame lineup even though Gorefest are a tank live!
----
All life begins with Nu and ends with Nu... This is the truth! This is my belief! ...At least for now.
- The Mystery of Life, Vol. 841 Ch. 26

Hits total: 2378 | This month: 5