Metal Storm logo
Lamb Of God - Forced To Cancel Show In Brazil Due To Scheduling Conflict

US groove thrash metallers Lamb Of God have cancelled the band's previously announced show in Curitiba, Brazil. The following press release was issued about the cancellation: "Liberation Music Company is very sorry to announce that, due to irreversible logistics problems, Lamb Of God's appearance in Curitiba, Brazil, with Hatebreed and Lacuna Coil on April 1st had to be cancelled."

"Lamb Of God's appearance in Buenos Aires, Argentina, which was originally going to happen on April 3rd, had to be moved to April 2nd, which ended up affecting the band's travel schedule in a very unfavorable manner and forced us to cancel their second show in Brazil. We would like to offer our apologies to the fans in the Southern part of Brazil and look forward to seeing them at the Lamb Of God/Hatebreed/Lacuna Coil show in São Paulo, Brazil, on March 31st. Tickets will be refunded at point of purchase."

Source: willie-adler.allaxess.com
Band profile: Lamb Of God
Event: Lamb Of God: South American Tour 2012 [CANCELLED]
Posted: 28.02.2012 by Cynic Metalhead

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 4   Visited by: 56 users
29.02.2012 - 00:20
Unhealer
Eclecticist
I knew I was not crazy.
29.02.2012 - 05:37
LeChron James
Helvetesfossen
I'm not the biggest Lamb of God fan but Hatebreed and Lacuna Coil have to be the worst supporting bands imaginable.
----
Kick Ass, Die Young

Less is More
Stay Pure
Stay Poor

Music was my life, music brought me to life and music is how I will be remembered long after I leave this life. When I die there will be a final waltz in my head that only I can hear.
01.03.2012 - 12:41
Olli

I can sort of see how hatebred could fit, but Lacuna Coil? That would just be weird
----
When one door of happiness closes, another opens; but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one which has opened for us."
05.03.2012 - 21:43
Cuca Beludo
Account deleted
Why always Brazil? This country is cursed!

Hits total: 2083 | This month: 3