Metal Storm logo
Barren Earth - Four Songs From New Album Streaming Online

Inferno.fi is streaming four new songs from Finnish progressive/melodic death metallers Barren Earth's upcoming new album The Devil's Resolve, namely the first four songs of the album, "Passing Of The Crimson Shadows", "The Rains Begin", "Vintage Warlords" and "As It Is Written". The band's new album will hit stores in North America on March 13th, Japan and Finland on March 7th and the rest of Europe on March 12th via Peaceville Records. More album details were previously reported here.

[Thanks to MoraWintersoul for the tip!]

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Barren Earth
Posted: 05.03.2012 by BloodTears

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 4   Visited by: 103 users
05.03.2012 - 13:15
Milena
gloom cookie
Aw I'm in the news :3

As It Is Written is the best (I'm surprised that it's not the closer, if they have a closer better than this on the album, then just WOW), but the others don't lag far... I kinda feel sorry for spoiling a big part of the album now.
----
7.0 means the album is good
05.03.2012 - 17:04
BaneConall
Fart Enthusiast
These songs are great! Definitely an improvement over their last effort if the rest of the songs are at this caliber.
05.03.2012 - 21:17
Edmund Fogg

Agrreeing with Mora. As it is Written truly stands out from the others that just have a general been there, done that kinda feel. Still good, just not impressive
----
You cannot sedate all the things you hate - MM
The Observer is the source of reality - Bloom
God damn it!! What did Diddy didn't do? - Satan
06.03.2012 - 02:57
tea[m]ster
Au Pays Natal
I cannot listen to just four tracks, has to be the whole album...I will wait...
----
rekt

Hits total: 2995 | This month: 5