Metal Storm logo
Rockstar Mayhem Festival 2012 - Motörhead Announced As Main Stage Special Guests

UK heavy metal masters Motörhead have been confirmed for this year's edition of the Rockstar Mayhem Festival and will join already announced Slipknot, Slayer, Anthrax, The Devil Wears Prada, As I Lay Dying, Asking Alexandria, Whitechapel and High On Fire in the tour across the US this summer.

Official press release: "Mayhem today is announcing the addition of Motörhead to the 2012 line-up! This marks the first summer tour that Motörhead has taken part in for several years. Motörhead frontman Lemmy Kilmister commented, "Well, we're used to mayhem in this band, so it's kind of a family tradition! Bring it!"

"In other exciting news, Headbang For The Highway will be presenting the Sumerian Records Stage at Mayhem this year. Sumerian Records, who are known for some of the most cutting-edge bands in heavy music today, will be bringing Upon A Burning Body, I The Breather and one more act (to be announced) along for the ride. The fun doesn't end there, as Headbang For The Highway will be holding contests all over the U.S. for unsigned bands to win opening spots on the Sumerian Records Stage at the festival. Stay tuned to http://www.facebook.com/SumerianRecords for more info coming soon on the line-up and how you can enter your band!"

Source: rockstarmayhemfest.com
Band profile: Motörhead
Event: Rockstar Mayhem Festival
Posted: 05.03.2012 by Cynic Metalhead

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 8   Visited by: 60 users
05.03.2012 - 21:15
Lit.
Account deleted
ALL RIGHT! ALL RIGHT! I'LL GO!
Geez, so stubborn.
05.03.2012 - 22:10
Boxcar Willy
yr a kook
Written by Guest on 05.03.2012 at 21:15

Geez, so stubborn.

Too bad only 3 of the bands aren't utter shit.
----
14:22 - Marcel Hubregtse
I do your mum

DESTROY DRUM TRIGGERS
05.03.2012 - 22:49
Rulatore
Weird line up ( most of them shit bands ). Hope Motorhead will do this one fine, in the gigantour they were cancelling some shows because of Lame's (Lemmy's) voice ( sorry for the joke )
05.03.2012 - 23:12
Lit.
Account deleted
Written by Boxcar Willy on 05.03.2012 at 22:10

Geez, so stubborn.

I'm assuming Slayer, Anthrax and High On Fire are the three you're mentioning. Honestly I'm looking forward to seeing Slipknot. They put on a great show.
I'm going to see Motorhead, Anthrax, High On Fire and Slipknot. Given the choice between Slayer and Slipknot, I'd choose the latter because Slayer are absolutely dull live. Seen them once, don't need to see them again.
06.03.2012 - 00:09
Void Eater
Account deleted
Great, now there might be a two person line at the bar.
06.03.2012 - 00:14
Boxcar Willy
yr a kook
Written by Guest on 05.03.2012 at 23:12

Written by Boxcar Willy on 05.03.2012 at 22:10

Geez, so stubborn.

I'm assuming Slayer, Anthrax and High On Fire are the three you're mentioning. Honestly I'm looking forward to seeing Slipknot. They put on a great show.
I'm going to see Motorhead, Anthrax, High On Fire and Slipknot. Given the choice between Slayer and Slipknot, I'd choose the latter because Slayer are absolutely dull live. Seen them once, don't need to see them again.

Pfft, I meant Asking Alexandria, AS I Lay Dying and Whitechapel?

Who the fuck is Slayer?
----
14:22 - Marcel Hubregtse
I do your mum

DESTROY DRUM TRIGGERS
06.03.2012 - 01:31
Milena
gloom cookie
Staff
Written by Boxcar Willy on 06.03.2012 at 00:14
Who the fuck is Slayer?

----
7.0 means the album is good
14.03.2012 - 20:04
Mansdone
Motorhead, Anthrax, High On Fire Top 3 reasons to go.
----
As the thrash pounds through your head
Pound your drinks
Tonight we shred
- Municipal Waste -

Hits total: 2819 | This month: 8