Metal Storm logo
OSI - New Song Online

"Cold Call", the first song off US prog metallers OSI's new album titled Fire Make Thunder has premiered exclusively and is currently streaming online at Decibel Magazine. Fire Make Thunder will be the band's fourth album and is slated for release on March 23rd in Europe and March 27th in North America via Metal Blade Records. More album details were previously reported here.

Source: osiband.com
Band profile: OSI
Posted: 06.03.2012 by Cynic Metalhead

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 8   Visited by: 56 users
06.03.2012 - 13:12
BloodTears
ANA-thema
Sweet. I think this might be one of the best of the year but only the full album will tell of course. Quite liking this song though
----
Written by BloodTears on 19.08.2011 at 18:29

Like you could kiss my ass.

My Instagram
06.03.2012 - 15:43
Spirit Molecule
spirit molecule
Written by BloodTears on 06.03.2012 at 13:12

Sweet. I think this might be one of the best of the year but only the full album will tell of course. Quite liking this song though

I'm not sure if this will top blood or free, but will have to wait for the full album to tell. Hopefully its as good if not better. The new song didn't do much for me, but I'm quite excited about this one
----
If you never wake up from a dream does it become reality?

Last fm
Don't click here
06.03.2012 - 16:41
Nosurper
Stinky Lips
Meh..plodding meh
----
06.03.2012 - 19:47
BloodTears
ANA-thema
Written by Spirit Molecule on 06.03.2012 at 15:43

Written by BloodTears on 06.03.2012 at 13:12

I'm not sure if this will top blood or free, but will have to wait for the full album to tell. Hopefully its as good if not better. The new song didn't do much for me, but I'm quite excited about this one

I'm just hoping for a good album, it's always difficult to top their past albums, but we'll see. You're not digging the new song? lol
----
Written by BloodTears on 19.08.2011 at 18:29

Like you could kiss my ass.

My Instagram
06.03.2012 - 23:25
Antidote

Very nice...I think this will be definitely one of the best albums in 2012. But OSI-s debut from 2003 is impossible to beat imo - that one is just perfect, gives me shivers every time I listen to it
There is hope for a new FW album too later this year...so cross your fingers!
07.03.2012 - 01:11
Milena
gloom cookie
Written by Antidote on 06.03.2012 at 23:25

There is hope for a new FW album too later this year...so cross your fingers!

The great artists of prog will be spoiling us a lot this year, I hope... last year, the smaller bands covered for them quite nicely
----
7.0 means the album is good
07.03.2012 - 02:06
JohnDoe
Account deleted
I liked the song, I'm looking forward to listening to the whole album.
07.03.2012 - 15:24
Spirit Molecule
spirit molecule
Written by BloodTears on 06.03.2012 at 19:47

I'm just hoping for a good album, it's always difficult to top their past albums, but we'll see. You're not digging the new song? lol

Hmmm not that much, but I gave it just one spin. I will rather wait for the full album. With OSI the flow of their songs makes a big difference as well
I doubt it will be an album I don't like though. OSI hasn't disappointed before.
----
If you never wake up from a dream does it become reality?

Last fm
Don't click here

Hits total: 2899 | This month: 7