Metal Storm logo
Firewind - Unveil New Album Cover Art And Release Date

Greek power metallers Firewind have unveiled the cover art from the band's upcoming new album Few Against Many, which will be released on May 21st in Europe and May 22nd in North America via Century Media Records. The new album will be the follow-up to 2010's Days Of Defiance.

The band issued this short statement on their Facebook page: "Here it is! Few Against Many cover artwork (coming May 21st Europe / May 22nd N. America)"

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Firewind
Posted: 08.03.2012 by CHEF METAL HEAD

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 6   Visited by: 84 users
08.03.2012 - 22:27
Crème fraiche

PLEASE DONT SUCK!
09.03.2012 - 00:32
Dark Blood
The Avenger
I really like the cover. But the album title... meh. I hope it'll be good though.
----
It is humanity who must pay homage to the greatness of the Universe... not the Universe to the human narcissism.
09.03.2012 - 04:26
Stabby
Account deleted
I bet there will be a part where the guitars go dododododododododdoriddlydiddlydiddlydiddlydiddlywahwahwahwahwheeeeeeeuuuuummm

Gus G the man.
09.03.2012 - 10:42
Milena
gloom cookie
Written by Guest on 09.03.2012 at 04:26

I bet there will be a part where the guitars go dododododododododdoriddlydiddlydiddlydiddlydiddlywahwahwahwahwheeeeeeeuuuuummm

Gus G the man.

That's pretty long-fetched since Firewind aren't, you know, aaaaaanything like that

I really hope this will be good... The Premonition is one of the better heavy/power albums I've heard, and then they hit some sort of a slump on DoD.
----
7.0 means the album is good
10.03.2012 - 09:02
Symmachus

That's a monster of an album cover; I like it's symbolism, or at least the symbolism I connect with the album cove: the statue being the valiant few, while the banners in the background being the suppressing many.
10.03.2012 - 20:42
Stabby
Account deleted
Written by Milena on 09.03.2012 at 10:42

Written by Guest on 09.03.2012 at 04:26

Gus G the man.

That's pretty long-fetched since Firewind aren't, you know, aaaaaanything like that

I really hope this will be good... The Premonition is one of the better heavy/power albums I've heard, and then they hit some sort of a slump on DoD.

I hear it's the new trend in Greece! I know, sounds crazy but Firewind is cutting-edge.

I also liked The Premonition. They're pretty unique some of the time, and Gus is insane on the doodleydiddlydiddlies.

Hits total: 3608 | This month: 5