Metal Storm logo
Mysticum - Ink Deal With Peaceville Records

Norwegian industrial black metallers Mysticum have announced via Facebook that they have signed a deal with Peaceville Records.

The band issued the following statement: "Mysticum is back! Today Mysticum has signed to Peaceville Records. Peaceville will handle the entire Mysticum catalogue, which means re-releases of Lost Masters Of The Universe and In The Streams Of Inferno (both with new artwork, upgraded and remastered sound). The deal also includes the brand new and loooooong awaited album Planet Satan. Mysticum will start the making of this album very soon, and you will be informed about the progress."

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Mysticum
Posted: 10.03.2012 by Vombatus

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 5   Visited by: 28 users
10.03.2012 - 12:46
X-Ray Rod
Skandino
Quote:
Mysticum is back!
re-releases of Lost Masters Of The Universe and In The Streams Of Inferno
The deal also includes the brand new and loooooong awaited album Planet Satan

----
Written by BloodTears on 19.08.2011 at 18:29
Like you could kiss my ass
Written by Milena on 20.06.2012 at 10:49
Rod, let me love you.
10.03.2012 - 13:47
AtrumHiberna

That's great news!
----
This is my worship, this is my path...
10.03.2012 - 14:53
!J.O.O.E.!
Account deleted
I always found Mysticum kinda bland and forgettable but cool in their own way nonetheless, so I'll await this with intrigue.
10.03.2012 - 14:56
KwonVerge
Odysseus
What intrigues me even more is this: "Mysticum will start the making of this album very soon", so the journey in search for planet satan won't be accomplished in the near future
----
Dec. 30, 1334.

...And the whiskey and wine entered our veins when blood was too weak to carry on.
10.03.2012 - 15:44
theFIST

Awesome especially love Black Magic Mushrooms and The Rest
----
http://metalstormmusicianscorner.bandcamp.com
Written by Warman on 07.11.2007 at 22:39
Haha, that's like saying "compose your own Metal album and upload it here, instead of writing a review of an album". :lol:

Hits total: 2904 | This month: 14