The original post

Posted by Cynic Metalhead on 12.03.2012 at 19:37
Back again on with this new thread.

Previously followed from here.

Page 23 of 23

Slayer666

25.06.2014 at 01:28
Written by deadone on 25.06.2014 at 01:22

That goes without saying. I read a compilation of Dean Koontz short stories and a book by Peter Straub (Lost Boy Lost Girl).

I was thinking more along the lines of the back of a shampoo bottle, but sure, that works too... xD

I'm only mentioning this because I've read one of my favorite books while on a crapper, sick with stomach flu. Good times, good times.
deadone
Mainstream Whore

25.06.2014 at 01:50
Written by Slayer666 on 25.06.2014 at 01:28

Written by deadone on 25.06.2014 at 01:22

That goes without saying. I read a compilation of Dean Koontz short stories and a book by Peter Straub (Lost Boy Lost Girl).

I was thinking more along the lines of the back of a shampoo bottle, but sure, that works too... xD

Given how much time I've had to spend on the crapper, I would've got bored really quickly.
Karlabos
Nekophiliac

16.07.2014 at 17:15
Yesterday I had to go to the american consulate to solve some visa matters. The closest consulate is in another city which happens to be like... 6 bus hours (with good luck) from mine.
However the guys want me to go to another place in the same 6 hour away town a day before, just to take a photo and fingerfuckingprints. So I had to go there a day earlier and find a place to stay.
So I ended up waking on monday like 5am, arrived there about 11 or so, spent another hour on the subway to arrive to the place where they take the prints, where I had to wait for like two hours or so just in the end to take a photo for like two minutes. =)
Then as every damn hotel on that town is expensive as f*ck, I had this brilliant idea to go and spend the night at my brothers, which is just one and a half hour far.
The next day I had make this little trip back and also spend another hour on the sub to go to the consulate, and I arrived somewhat early, like in the noon. I thought: "Oh, I'm gonna solve this and after I have lunch". Really. I stayed there waiting in the line until fucking 16:30 until it finally was my turn.
Then since there wasn't even a clue of a restaurant nearby I had to get the subway back to the bus station to eat something there, where they literally served the worst freaking sandwich I ever ate.
Then to complete, there wasn't bus back to my town before one hour and a half, so I had to keep waiting until it was 19:00 to take one. I ended up arriving on my town like 2am because of traffic.

The only high point of the day was those 2 minutes I was talking to the attendant when it finally was my turn.
Ilham
attention whore*

16.07.2014 at 17:30
Written by Karlabos on 16.07.2014 at 17:15

The only high point of the day was those 2 minutes I was talking to the attendant when it finally was my turn.

Advertise on Metal Storm
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 22 [23]

Login or register to post here.